Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt's weapon stats

2 posters

Go down

Matt's weapon stats Empty Matt's weapon stats

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:06 am

I was looking at the charts on the website Droopy previously posted ( http://symthic.com/cod-ghosts-stats ), and noted some information you all might find helpful. I was looking into how many bullets it requires to take and enemy out for each gun. I listed the minimum and maximum. I was particularly interested in the max, as many of the maps are large enough to need some distance shots. This is what I have come up with:

AR
SC 2010 = 3-5
CZ 805 = 3-4
AK12 = 3-4
FAD = 3-4
R5RGP = 3-5
MSBS = 2-5
Honey Badger = 3-5
ARX160 = 3-6

Subs
Bizon = 3-6
CB3-MS = 3-6
Vector = 3-5
Vepr = 3-5
K7 = 3-7
MTARX = 3-4

LMG
Ameli = 2-4
M27 = 3-4
LSAT = 3-5
SAW = 3-5

Marks
MR28 = 2-3
MK14 = 2-3
IA2 = 2-3
SVU = 2

(It was also notable that the .44 Mag was a 2-3.)

By looking at the info you can see why the MSBS might be good at only 2 shots at close range, but at distance the CZ, AK, and FAD out perform it. Also, if I looked at this beforehand I would not have used the ARX, but I seem to do well with that gun as the fire rate makes up for the lack of damage at range.

I did start using the MTAR because of the chart, and it is really good. I had been seeing a lot of people run the MTAR, and now I know why, as it’s as powerful as any of the AR’s and has the mobility and fire rate too. It might just be the best gun in the game IMO. I only used it for a few hours last night, but will give it some more testing.

I also started using the SVU as my marksman, and it is great. You can’t rail the shots off quite as fast as the MK14, but even in the long shot maps it’s 2 hits with the silencer on and they go down.  Plus minimal recoil unlike the sniper rifles. This may be my new Marksman rifle now, but I do need some more testing.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Matt's weapon stats Empty Re: Matt's weapon stats

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 am

sweet thnaks for the post, I'll have to give the mtar and the svu a try, I still haven't found my fav gun yet
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:46 am

I was destroying kids with the MTAR. It's my new favorite.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down