Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cod Ghosts Multiplayer Information

+8
S7 Sticky
S7 Coolhand
S7 MCampbell
S7 DROOPY
Atrum
S7 ROWDYFLASH
S7 mrmiller
S7 Anonymous
12 posters

Go down

Cod Ghosts Multiplayer Information  Empty Cod Ghosts Multiplayer Information

Post by S7 Anonymous Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:27 pm

S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Cod Ghosts Multiplayer Information  Empty Re: Cod Ghosts Multiplayer Information

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Cant wait! Already planing my builds with the perk lists.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Cod Ghosts Multiplayer Information  Empty Re: Cod Ghosts Multiplayer Information

Post by S7 ROWDYFLASH Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Only three shottys?? That blows.
S7 ROWDYFLASH
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 ROWDYFLASH

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Nov 03, 2013 2:15 pm

S7 ROWDYFLASH wrote:Only three shottys?? That blows.
Best day ever! jk jk. I've never used them much, maybe they just didnt add in the useless ones that no one ever uses.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:49 pm

S7 ROWDYFLASH wrote:Only three shottys?? That blows.
Ya that kinda sucks for you rowdy,since you rock them like a boss.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:59 pm

The thing that looks cool is that there is no lock on launcher to take out killstreaks. The guard dog kill streak looks cool and that the uav are on the ground and can be destoryed is cool too
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:43 am

The guard dog thing is pretty cool. I played a little last night before I went to bed already some pretty high level players.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:39 pm

Ya MCampbell because the stats haven't been reset yet. People got it way early and have been playing it. Hopefully the stats will reset when the game drops tonight.
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:43 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote:The thing that looks cool is that there is no lock on launcher to take out killstreaks. The guard dog kill streak looks cool and that the uav are on the ground and can be destoryed is cool too
A UAV on the ground really isn't much of a UAV at all.  More like a UGV.  UAVs were easily destroyed with a single rocket or a clip of LMG.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:41 pm

At coolhand true but I won't have to switch classes to a guy with a launcher or waste a spot for it and I won't have to stop and takeout tge uav, just run bye a drop a nade. Plus it will be fun putting them in weird spots...kinda like a penis is
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:59 pm

S7 DROOPY wrote: Plus it will be fun putting them in weird spots...kinda like a penis is
WORD:) Smile Smile
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:45 am

So has anyone prestiged yet?

First impressions?

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:56 am

Dom is freakin\' ruff went neg 30 =(

game is a hard start for sure   kill confirmed and SD  are coool
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:46 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 DROOPY wrote: Plus it will be fun putting them in weird spots...kinda like a penis is
WORD:) Smile Smile
LOL love the shinshi!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:47 pm

Game is call of duty. Nothing blew me away. Even the dynamic events were blah.
Blitz mode is fun, I can see dumping some time into that.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:54 pm

its feels like softcore  mode is ALOT more like hardcore  as everything will pwn your soul at first

but it really is just another  cod
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:58 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:its feels like softcore  mode is ALOT more like hardcore  as everything will pwn your soul at first

but it really is just another  cod
Worth getting now or ok to hold off until Xmas/next gen?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Maps are way to large for the number of players imo and the spawns are terrible dont know many times i respawned last and had an enemy respawn right next to me other then that so far weapons seemed balenced and everything and you can actually kill someone with a 3 roind burst
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Animefrk122

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:53 pm

So I got a chance to play this today with my cousin who bought it. I didn't get to into weapons perks and such but really liked the honey badger(AR15). It reminds me of the scar from blops2. What weapons and load outs are you guys likening.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:02 am

It's hard to say what I like this early in, as I'm reluctant to spend too many of my points. I have already wasted some, and am working on leveling back up. I've always been a fan of the burst rifles and single shots, mainly because I get spray happy with the full auto. With that said, the MSBS is the 3-round bust AR and it’s really good if you put the muzzle break on it (the one that adds range and damage). It adds enough damage that a 3 round burst will kill in one shot on most occasions.

The MK14 is a good single shot (2 hit kill most of the time, even with the silencer on). A lot of people are using it, but I picked up another of the single shot out of a weapons crate and it seemed as good or better. I didn’t catch what it was, but will be unlocking more.

The Honey Badger is a good gun, and one of my early favorites. I like that it has the silencer integrated on it, so you get a free attachment which is a big bonus, as you have to spend a lot of your points to get the 3-attachment perk. The Remmington also seems to be a popular chioce.

I threw away my secondary weapon and tactical to have more points to spend on perks. (BTW- why is there no anti-air as a secondary?). I’m running the no sat-com perk (sat-coms are everywhere in this game), dead silence (your own footsteps are so loud in this game it seems like someone is always behind you, and it’s unlocked initially with the spec-ops package), awareness (not even using my turtle beaches I can hear everything), the Ghosts equivalent to toughness (for less flinch as I do use those brust and single shots), and the wild card. The wild card is cool, and only one point. With it, every time you spawn you get a bonus random perk. Sometimes you get good stuff like Marathon or Hardline, and other times I get trolled with the extra tactical perk (as I don’t run any tacticals). I did get super lucky one time, and was killed by a chopper and respawned with blind-eye. At least, I think it was luck, but it would be cool if that’s the way it was programed. Again, I don’t have a lot of perks unlocked yet, as I don’t want to spend the squad points on them. The perks naturally unlock as you progress, so you don’t have to spend points on them unless you want them early, but the weapons, attachments, and killstreaks need the points so I save them for those items. And the killstreaks are expensive! As for killstreaks I’m now running the support ones, as I want the points to level up.

One note for when you start playing- this one seems much harder. The maps are mutli-layered, and not as simple and straight forward as previous games. You get shot and killed from everywhere, and it’s much more difficult to check all the corners, cover, and hidey holes. If you want to run in and only watch what is coming at you from the forward position, you are going to die. A lot! You need to take it a bit slower and more tactical. That makes it hard and frustrating when you are down in a game mode like domination, but also helps you out if you gain a lead. It’s easy to get frustrated because of this, as when you fall behind it is much more difficult to catch back up.

So I hope I answered some of your questions OC, as well as finished another part in my “first impressions” review.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:26 pm

MK14 marksman is good. So is the LSAT. Did not like the top right LMG. Remington R5 was not impressive.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:15 pm

I just need to not worry about my kd and I think the game will be a little bit better.
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:16 pm

Good link with weapon stats 
http://symthic.com/cod-ghosts-stats
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Nov 07, 2013 5:20 pm

i went ahead and just blow the 200 credit i had laying around on random stuff

bought that AXR (or what ever it last assault rifle)
and it really is OP  put a grip and silencer on it   hell i am loving it so much it might take the place of my mk12
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:26 pm

That's a pretty sweet website for stats.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down