Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you want to race for the next Tourney?

5 posters

Go down

What do you want for the next tourney?

What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_lcap50%What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_lcap0%What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_lcap17%What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_lcap17%What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_lcap16%What do you want to race for the next Tourney? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

What do you want to race for the next Tourney? Empty What do you want to race for the next Tourney?

Post by S7 BIG BEAR Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 pm

Poll to see what people would like to see for the next tournament.

S7 BIG BEAR

Back to top Go down

What do you want to race for the next Tourney? Empty Re: What do you want to race for the next Tourney?

Post by S7 Epic Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:18 pm

I'd like to do something similar to F1, where you have a different circuit each week, you can then tune your ONE car throughout the season to better suit each track.

Puts an emphasis on tuning and driving skill, where the winner will be the guy who can take it right to the limit and stay on the track.

Class-wise, it would have to be S, since thats the last 'regulated' class.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

What do you want to race for the next Tourney? Empty Re: What do you want to race for the next Tourney?

Post by Atrum Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:14 am

I like the higher classes. The wrecks are way worse though. If it is S class maybe it shouldn't be simulation damage? Just a thought.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:09 pm

I like class specific Tourneys and I will personally be organizing either an A-Class or S-Class Tourney soon (assuming tonight's Tourney goes well).

As for the other ideas, I think it could be fun to do some car specific or even mussel car stuff. And anyone is welcome to organize their own Tourneys.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm

I thought we were just gonna step up F-E-D-C-etc.. with like 2-3 weeks between tourneys
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:27 pm

Yeah, but I decided I would jump around a bit. It really doesn't matter to me. I'll put up a poll in a few days and see what everybody wants to do.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 BIG BEAR Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:01 pm

yea i was gonna first see which way this poll goes, then put another for what class cause it seems thats the most desired one... right now. Im always up for whatever , but i would love to see some specific make, model, class races cause 2 people can tune cars 2 completly different ways.

S7 BIG BEAR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down