Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEAD ISLAND Achievements tonite please!

3 posters

Go down

DEAD ISLAND Achievements tonite please! Empty DEAD ISLAND Achievements tonite please!

Post by Joe Rogan Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:19 pm

I'm looking for 3 other players for tonite after 930 pm CST to please help with the last 2  Achievements for dead island so I can sell it!  I need the originality achievement and the ménage a plot achievement al. Can be done in less than an hour so please add me if you can help I know coolhand can help so anyone else please let me know

Joe Rogan

GamerTag : raze the living

Back to top Go down

DEAD ISLAND Achievements tonite please! Empty Re: DEAD ISLAND Achievements tonite please!

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:26 pm

If I had the original Dead Island I would help you out (and get myself some achievements). I only have the 2nd one unfortunately. Good luck.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

DEAD ISLAND Achievements tonite please! Empty Re: DEAD ISLAND Achievements tonite please!

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:28 pm

Ill see what I can do but its hard for me to get away from the family until later than that,if at all
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe Rogan Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm

I understand that's when I get the me time. Ill start the second one this week so if there are online achievments for that ill help anyone out

Joe Rogan

GamerTag : raze the living

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down