Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where the XBone will crush the PSDragon in terms of performance...

+3
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
OneBadHuskerFan
7 posters

Go down

This is where the XBone will crush the PSDragon in terms of performance... Empty This is where the XBone will crush the PSDragon in terms of performance...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:58 pm

This kind of stuff has me VERY excited for the future of gaming overall, but particularly the XBone since they are getting the jump on it and have the resources to back it up.

Xbox One developers team up with NASA to simulate 35 thousand light years of space

"This is how the cloud will change the gaming experience," he says. "If a developer wants to do really crazy stuff we can see how he can map and compute 330,000 asteroids in real-time via global cloud computing. There are 500,000 updates per second from the cloud to Xbox One. Developers tell us this is a miracle for them. Even the highest of highest PCs could not do all of this at once, it really takes global cloud computing resources."
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

This is where the XBone will crush the PSDragon in terms of performance... Empty Re: This is where the XBone will crush the PSDragon in terms of performance...

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Yep, cloud computing is definitely the future we are heading towards.  I see great things coming from this eventually.  I still don't think it will be widely supported by 3rd party developers but hopefully we will see some amazing stuff by the end of this cycle.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

This is where the XBone will crush the PSDragon in terms of performance... Empty Re: This is where the XBone will crush the PSDragon in terms of performance...

Post by Atrum Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Very cool stuff, cloud computing integrated with gaming will be very interesting.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:29 pm

Oh crap I said something positive again about the XTV!!!  Amazing how I don't have to bash the competition in order to have confidence in my own choices.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:32 pm

I failed to see the PS bashing.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:33 pm

Technically you didn't mention the Xbox One in your other post, seemed like you were just talking about cloud computing in general.  Your positive comment towards Xbox One is invalid.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:24 pm

that sounds cool!!!! 

cloud gaming sounds EPIC
making the XB1 a gaming pc even more epic
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Animefrk122 Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:29 pm

and thus SKYNET is born...prepare for the end gents....the clock is ticking
Animefrk122
Animefrk122
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Animefrk122

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down