Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion

+2
S7 OC
S7 Sticky
6 posters

Go down

Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  Empty Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:53 am

Today we had a controlled Explosion of a big tower that was the last standing tower of the ASARCO smelting plant in el paso tx (also the biggest man made thing in my city) sad to see them go but big boom almost creamed myself

Day before
Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  Daybefore_zps2116d40d

tower coming down
Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  1_zpscbe5673c
Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  Falling_zpsf89676b0
Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  Fallingdown_zps6612f5cf

me filming /view

Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  DSCF6252_zps53084678

Last edited by S7 Sticky on Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  Empty Re: Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:41 pm

tomorrow they are also going to implode the city hall building
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  Empty Re: Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:02 pm

Update today was city hall

Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  DSCF6268_zps7d3c4428
Watching Tower Fall in my home town =UPDATED= with todays city hall implosion  DSCF6272_zpsa95d8b36
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:29 pm

They like to blow up lots of stuff in El Paso huh

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:24 pm

S7 OC wrote:They like to blow up lots of stuff in El Paso huh

those are the only 2 things they have imploded in el paso and i dont think they have much left that they could bring down lol

were are city hall was they are making a baseball stadium or at least that what they say.... were the ASARCO smelting plant and tower were i dont think they will build anything there as the whole thing about shutting it down and all was it made the ground highly contaminated then again ASARCO has been closed down for over 15 years so it was really just sitting there

myself i voted to keep the big tower there and voted to keep city hall as we already have a baseball stadium and team and no one ever goes to see them play, even on .25cent hotdog $1 beer days but in the end of the day got to seem some EPIC explosions

best one was the ASARCO main tower was over 2 miles way(compared to the 1 block away from city hall) the floor was shaking could see the shock wave coming and feel it as it hit you one of the coolest things i have seen that was not military
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:54 pm

They should just have some B-2s level the entire town.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:38 pm

S7 Epic wrote:They should just have some B-2s level the entire town.

other then having the 3rd largest army base in america yes i could see your point cheers
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:34 pm

Don't stop there - Houston and Austin next!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:26 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:
Don't stop there - Houston and Austin next!

Please inform me before this happens, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 pm

I heard that cool guys don't look at explosions.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down