Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Atrum's LNS Tag "it" Tourney

+3
Lickwid Apex
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Atrum's LNS Tag "it" Tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: Atrum's LNS Tag "it" Tourney

Post by Atrum Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:03 am

It was a blast... here's Atrum's summary:
Race 1 - Strategy is to stay up toward the front and try to get 'IT" at the last lap. Success, until a convergence of cars at the last corner let Apex sneak away with it.
Race 2 - Just be IT. Worked great until the very last seconds of the race when it was swooped.
Race 3 - Same exact thing as Race 2. Using a combination of moves reminiscent of a Super Saiyan and Storm Shadow from GI Joe I stay IT for a massive amount of time, once again having it stolen at the last second.
Every other race: Same thing, with less and less hope each race.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Atrum's LNS Tag "it" Tourney - Page 2 Empty Re: Atrum's LNS Tag "it" Tourney

Post by Xpert2010 Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:27 pm

AtrumX wrote:Race 1 - Strategy is to stay up toward the front and try to get 'IT" at the last lap. Success, until a convergence of cars at the last corner let Apex sneak away with it.

That was my strategy at the beginning of every race, but OC and Kenny (mostly OC) would usually take me out and I'd end up so far from 1st through 3rd that I'd just try to be 'it'. I did manage to get 1st and 'it' on one of the last few races and avoided all of OCs attacks on the last race. That was a frustrating, yet also fun, tournament.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2