Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Balance Video Games and Real Life

+9
S7 Coolhand
Xpert2010
S7 Skandelous
DeadSockPuppet
S7 mrmiller
Shuntentatsu
S7 Sticky
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How to Balance Video Games and Real Life - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Balance Video Games and Real Life

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:44 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:I didn't realize it but yes, Baldur's Gate is iPad only. Sorry.

It's all good. I really didn't have too much interest in getting any type of pad but with how the little one is I might look into getting an iPad mini or possibly the original. I don't want to spend a ton of money on one but it would be nice to have something that I could play some app games on and possibly surf the web some.

If you get the funds I definately recommend getting an iPad mini. They are cheaper than the full sized iPad and frankly better in every way IMO. And the starting price of $329 is hard to resist for an iPad. Great for gaming, web surfing, e-mails, reading, streaming TV/Movies, comics etc... It will change your casual PC experience forever. I don't even touch my laptop anymore.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

How to Balance Video Games and Real Life - Page 2 Empty Re: How to Balance Video Games and Real Life

Post by Atrum Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:09 am

Which reminds me, any anime fans should do themselves a favor and download the crunchyroll app - and sign up for a membership.
Then you can keep up on:
Hunter X Hunter 2011
Magi
Fairy Tail

and a bunch of other ones. All from your phone/ipad/pc/xbox!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:19 am

Yep, I have Crunchyroll on my iPad, Xbox and PS3 (and of course PC). You don't get every new series but it has a good selection.

Atrum, you MUST watch Tempest Blast if you are not already. I am already watching Magi but I will have to check out the others you mentioned.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:29 am

I actually considered putting that on my list of 'to watch' series. It's quite good.

Hunter X Hunter 2011 might be the best anime series I've seen. Just watch that.

Fairy tail is very cool, it has a kinda slow mid section, but the current stuff (the last 15-20 eps) is right up there with the best. The recent stuff is basically a giant Magic tournament so each episode is a crazy fight or maze or something of the type.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:10 am

Shuntentatsu wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:this is how i do it ...... work work work ok now im off home game game game sleep and repeat m-f

I like the way you think.

If you don't like females, sure. Smile
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:22 am

S7 Zalacious wrote:
Shuntentatsu wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:this is how i do it ...... work work work ok now im off home game game game sleep and repeat m-f

hey i can do 2 things at once XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:11 am

S7 Sticky wrote:
S7 Zalacious wrote:
Shuntentatsu wrote:

hey i can do 2 things at once XD

LOL. Just make sure you wash your hands before you pick up the controller/mouse again. Razz
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:07 pm

This will probably be how I roll when Ella can hold the controller. She can even use my wife's pink controller:

photo image-2_zps1d033ba6.jpg
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:29 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:This will probably be how I roll when Ella can hold the controller. She can even use my wife's pink controller:

photo image-2_zps1d033ba6.jpg

Lol I've been doing that with Eva since she could hold one. It works great. Controller breaks, it becomes their toy. (and yes, thumb sticks are very edible)
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Pic is awesome but you would be seriously hindering their pwning potential in later years.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:25 am

Lol I did that with my little cousins and nephews till they picked up on it

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:54 am

S7 OC wrote:Lol I did that with my little cousins and nephews till they picked up on it

Twisted Evil Now they're traumatized for life - adult can't be trusted. LOL
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:00 am

S7 DROOPY wrote:I only really game Friday and sat night, I might get a few hours in during the day on the weekend, or an hour or so during the week. I like it that way makes gaming more of a treat. And you guys not going to bed with your wife's during the week are nuts, missing out on some sex more then likely

Week night sex - sage wisdom. Twisted Evil

Let's see, retired and now self employed. I get up every morning struggling to figure out what to do with my day. Uuummm, naked gaming ... perhaps I'll add that to the list of options. Cool
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:43 pm

Air7Cav wrote:
S7 DROOPY wrote:I only really game Friday and sat night, I might get a few hours in during the day on the weekend, or an hour or so during the week. I like it that way makes gaming more of a treat. And you guys not going to bed with your wife's during the week are nuts, missing out on some sex more then likely

Let's see, retired and now self employed. I get up every morning struggling to figure out what to do with my day. Uuummm, naked gaming ... perhaps I'll add that to the list of options. Cool

Don't your caretakers provide daily activites? Twisted Evil
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:47 pm

AtrumX wrote:
Air7Cav wrote:

Don't your caretakers provide daily activites? Twisted Evil

They'll probably be all over naked gaming since then they won't have to dress him.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:42 am

Naked caretakers .... WIN!! cheers
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2