Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamestop Sale

3 posters

Go down

Gamestop Sale Empty Gamestop Sale

Post by S7 Anonymous Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:38 pm

Just picked up Crysis 3 for 40 bucks brand new. The funny thing is the preowned one was still 43 dollars. I saw the thread about Crysis 3 but I was wondering if it was actually worth opening up for just getting a different game. Thoughts?
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Gamestop Sale Empty Re: Gamestop Sale

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:46 pm

S7 Anonymous wrote:Just picked up Crysis 3 for 40 bucks brand new. The funny thing is the preowned one was still 43 dollars. I saw the thread about Crysis 3 but I was wondering if it was actually worth opening up for just getting a different game. Thoughts?

My opinion is that if you plan on putting time into the MP then $40 might be worth it. If all you are going to do is play SP then IMO I don't think the 7-9 hours is really worth that.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:48 pm

I probably have to agree with Husker. I thought it was a great game. Is it worth $40? To me yes, as I love the game and series and will play the multiplayer. Besides things like Skyrim and Fallout, I have a hard time spending that much for a single-player game (that's what GameFly is for) of any caliber, so I would say maybe not if you are just going to do the single player. Then again, you could play the single player and sell it to GameStop if you don't like the multiplayer.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down