Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed

+3
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Sticky
7 posters

Go down

PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed Empty PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:48 pm

rumors i guess we shall see tomorrow
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/19/playstation-4-price-release-date-reportedly-outed

starts tomorrow 6pm est
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed Empty Re: PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 pm

here is the link to the live stream if you want to watch again 6pm est TODAY
http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/new
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed Empty Re: PlayStation 4 Price, Release Date Reportedly Outed

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:45 pm

IGN is also starting their stream in about 15 minutes (2PM Pacific) in case you are interested in that for the hour before the actual event begins...

Watch the PlayStation Event Live on IGN
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Holy crap that's expensive!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:55 pm

diablo 3 confirmed on ps4
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Diablo 3. Interesting.

Haha Sticky beat me!
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:21 pm

Overall I'm a bit underwhelmed other than my curiosity of whether or not Blizzard has an exclusive deal with Sony or not. I'm really interested in Watchdogs and Destiny but I know those will both be on the next xbox. I didn't see or hear anything that would lead me to want to switch to PS4.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:34 pm

the exclusive titles looks SEXY as hell

diablo 3 coming to ps4 only makes me hope its on the next xbox and that i could play it on my pc with some one on xbox

big plus
MS will more then likely say something soon xbox the next xbox
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:49 pm

I'm also hoping Watchdogs and D3 will be on the next Xbox, but either way I'll most likely get the Xbox.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:
diablo 3 coming to ps4 only makes me hope its on the next xbox and that i could play it on my pc with some one on xbox

I didn't see where they said it was an exclusive, even on the battle.net site here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8717945/diablo-iii-coming-to-playstation%C2%AE3-and-playstation%C2%AE4-2-20-2013

I'm holding out hope for Xbox, and also being able to port over characters.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:47 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:

I didn't see where they said it was an exclusive, even on the battle.net site here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/8717945/diablo-iii-coming-to-playstation%C2%AE3-and-playstation%C2%AE4-2-20-2013

I'm holding out hope for Xbox, and also being able to port over characters.

~mrmiller

Yep the guy said something to the effect of them entering into a "strategic partnership" but never said anything about being exclusive. I can't even begin to imagine how much Sony would have had to shell out to them to make them an exclusive partner. I think it would have been a big deal for Sony to mention that if it was the case.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:08 pm

i to am almost 100% pos that it will hit the next gen xbox as lets face it blizzard and activision love money to much to miss out ....

if i cant port over my char i will not buy it again for xbox as my pc will still be better then next gen consoles
but still hope there will be xbox pc cross playing i mean hell they own skype now and there is how you would chat between the 2
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 am

All this is great, but just before 2K announced they would be doing MLB 2K13 I went out and purchased the PS3 Embarassed . Then 2K said "Surprise mother-b!tches we were just playing" and will indeed be dropping a 2K13 for MLB. Probably just a roster update at this point.

Now, the question becomes should I sell the PS3 and buy a PS4? or just wait for the new Xbox and sell my two older ones? A bunch of good and bad news mixed in together for me. I'm conflicted.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:03 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:All this is great, but just before 2K announced they would be doing MLB 2K13 I went out and purchased the PS3 Embarassed . Then 2K said "Surprise mother-b!tches we were just playing" and will indeed be dropping a 2K13 for MLB. Probably just a roster update at this point.

Now, the question becomes should I sell the PS3 and buy a PS4? or just wait for the new Xbox and sell my two older ones? A bunch of good and bad news mixed in together for me. I'm conflicted.

You'll know a LOT more between now and the end of E3, and then as the months go by before release of the new consoles. You'll have plenty of time to figure all that out.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Don't see myself rushing out to buy a PS4 yet with the news they presented. Just have to wait and see what else turns up for the remainder of the year. And I'd much rather they send Diablo 2 to consoles. lol
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Xpert2010 wrote: And I'd much rather they send Diablo 2 to consoles. lol

agreed with that one !

im sure now that sony came out and showed the ps4 if anything on the xbox720 was not up to ps4 level it soon will be we all know MS will poor a sh1t load of money to out shine sony every chance it gets.... i dont see myself buying a ps4 any time soon i have a ps3 and it works good for what i do with it which is play cod with co workers and watch movies. so for me Xbox is were my heart will always be..(other then PC gaming )

i said this last night with OC with the new upgraded console i really hope i game comes out that spanks COD's ass and we can move on to the next big game .
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:56 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:i said this last night with OC with the new upgraded console i really hope i game comes out that spanks COD's ass and we can move on to the next big game .

Twisted Evil Hello Rainbow 6: Patriot
You do know that's why it's been pushed off and pushed off...patiently awaiting the 2013 xbox 720 launch. People are already clammering to get their hands on one:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/122279-FBI-and-Australian-Police-Raid-Xbox-720-Leakers-House
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:50 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:i to am almost 100% pos that it will hit the next gen xbox as lets face it blizzard and activision love money to much to miss out ....

if i cant port over my char i will not buy it again for xbox as my pc will still be better then next gen consoles
but still hope there will be xbox pc cross playing i mean hell they own skype now and there is how you would chat between the 2

No cross platform play Sad

No cross-platform connectivity for Diablo 3 across PSN, Battle.net
In case there was any doubt, there will be no cross-platform play between PC and PlayStation 3 and 4 versions of Diablo 3. Furthermore, characters from the PC version will not be accessible on PlayStation and vice versa.

"In terms of allowing an analog controller hookup for the PC, we don't have any plans for that kind of support right now," said a Blizzard representative on the Battle.net forums. "Similarly, since Diablo 3 for console was designed with a controller in mind, the PlayStation version of Diablo 3 will not support USB mice or keyboards."

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:26 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
S7 Sticky wrote:i to am almost 100% pos that it will hit the next gen xbox as lets face it blizzard and activision love money to much to miss out ....

No cross platform play Sad

No cross-platform connectivity for Diablo 3 across PSN, Battle.net
In case there was any doubt, there will be no cross-platform play between PC and PlayStation 3 and 4 versions of Diablo 3. Furthermore, characters from the PC version will not be accessible on PlayStation and vice versa.

"In terms of allowing an analog controller hookup for the PC, we don't have any plans for that kind of support right now," said a Blizzard representative on the Battle.net forums. "Similarly, since Diablo 3 for console was designed with a controller in mind, the PlayStation version of Diablo 3 will not support USB mice or keyboards."

~mrmiller

Assuming the same will be the same for the new Xbox I'm perfectly fine with it. I'd honestly rather start off with people (even if you have PC characters) at level 1 and enjoy the game from the start. Diablo III is a must buy for me if it's released on the the new Xbox.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:09 pm

I agree with Husker. While it would be nice to play cross platform, I think it will be better to be able to play from the start with new characters for each console/platform.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down