Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Episode VII - New Report Says Harrison Ford Will Indeed Return as Han Solo

+6
S7 Nate
DeadSockPuppet
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 Sticky
10 posters

Go down

Star Wars: Episode VII - New Report Says Harrison Ford Will Indeed Return as Han Solo Empty Star Wars: Episode VII - New Report Says Harrison Ford Will Indeed Return as Han Solo

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm

as much as i like how good he did back then right now ..... i just got to say no

According to a new report, one of the most beloved Star Wars characters is indeed going to be back, portrayed by the actor who originated the role, as Latino Review is reporting that Harrison Ford is set to return as Han Solo for Star Wars: Episode VII.

Latino Review broke the news via an appearance by the site's El Mayimbe on Fox News Latino, where he said, “It’s official. Harrison Ford will reprise his role as Han Solo in the upcoming Star Wars movies.” While not infallible, Latino Review has broken many big film stories that were indeed confirmed down the line and El Mayimbe stated, “I found that out yesterday. I did my due diligence, like I do with everything. Triple checked. Legitimate sources."

It was reported back in November that Ford had indicated he’d be up for reprising the role, as rumors swirled that Han Solo, Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa would all be a part of Episode VII, in some capacity.

For now, Lucasfilm has not officially announced anything regarding the subject of Star Wars casting, but El Mayimbe went on to say, “His deal is done. It’s just a formality. They haven’t really announced it yet.” He noted he didn’t know the exact extent of Ford’s role in the new films, but that, “It’s significant.”

Star Wars: Episode VII would actually be a reunion for Ford and director J.J. Abrams. One of Abrams' first produced screenplays was Regarding Henry, which starred Ford. Future Hollywood uber-writer/producer/director Abrams actually has a cameo in the film as a delivery guy who interacts with Ford's character.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Episode VII - New Report Says Harrison Ford Will Indeed Return as Han Solo Empty Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - New Report Says Harrison Ford Will Indeed Return as Han Solo

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:43 pm

JJ Abrams and Harrison Ford. HELL YEA. Sign me up for some of that. Abrams made Star Trek watchable again.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Star Wars: Episode VII - New Report Says Harrison Ford Will Indeed Return as Han Solo Empty Re: Star Wars: Episode VII - New Report Says Harrison Ford Will Indeed Return as Han Solo

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:13 pm

I'm down for it. Nemoy back as Spock in the last Star Trek was handled well, and I have faith JJ will do right by Ford/Han too.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:03 pm

Nice! Only sticky would find news on Latino Review!
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:19 pm

^^^ i troll hard

i do love JJ abrams work he did a very nice job on star trek i know when the new star trek comes out this time im watching it in theaters
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:59 pm

I didn't have any issues with Ford playing Indy in the 4th movie and I think he'll do just as good as Han.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:48 am

JJ Abrams is the best director they could have found for this film.

like matt said, bringing back old characters is something he did well with Trek. As long as they arent "main" characters. if the story is going to be several years after Return, then they need to focus on the next bunch of characters. But bringing back a few older ones for a little bit can only add to the storyline.

Either way, along with the new set of Treks, I am very much looking forward to the next Star Wars trilogy. And to be honest, I could care less if its a "disney" project. I doubt it will be a pussified version. But they do have alot of money to throw at it so I'm expecting a huge film.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:01 am

S7 Tico wrote:JJ Abrams is the best director they could have found for this film.

like matt said, bringing back old characters is something he did well with Trek. As long as they arent "main" characters. if the story is going to be several years after Return, then they need to focus on the next bunch of characters. But bringing back a few older ones for a little bit can only add to the storyline.

Either way, along with the new set of Treks, I am very much looking forward to the next Star Wars trilogy. And to be honest, I could care less if its a "disney" project. I doubt it will be a pussified version. But they do have alot of money to throw at it so I'm expecting a huge film.

The main characters are still central to the story even 30 years after the "Return of the Jedi". I really do hope that the script is based on any of the 50 plus books that have come out that deal with that part of the timeline.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:52 am

this should be a win
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:38 am

Z- they already said that would not be the case, which is too bad as there are several really good books.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:32 pm

Rumour has it that Sticky's Mom is reprising her roles as Jabba The Hut and the Death Star...
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:38 pm

i seen nate playing this last night
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:14 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:i seen nate playing this last night

No, he was playing Pants Off Dance Off and he was playing as Han Job Solo.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:07 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Z- they already said that would not be the case, which is too bad as there are several really good books.

~mrmiller

i really enjoyed the thrawn trilogy
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down