Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Space 3 scares the crap out of me, lol

5 posters

Go down

Dead Space 3 scares the crap out of me, lol Empty Dead Space 3 scares the crap out of me, lol

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:38 am

Anybody else the same way with this game or is it just me. Holy crap, all the lights off, 55" TV with the 5.1 cranked up. My god. I love it. Very Happy
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 3 scares the crap out of me, lol Empty Re: Dead Space 3 scares the crap out of me, lol

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:51 am

Best way to play those kind of games. Now, add on two cats running around and making all sorts of random noise throughout the night.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Dead Space 3 scares the crap out of me, lol Empty Re: Dead Space 3 scares the crap out of me, lol

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:22 am

That's cool to see they got back to the fear factor. The first Dead Space was that way, but I wasn't feeling it as much in DS2. I'm looking forward to three.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:24 am

I have the whole series on my back log for "someday I'll get time to play the whole series". Too many games, so little time.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:40 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:I have the whole series on my back log for "someday I'll get time to play the whole series". Too many games, so little time.

As do I. I'm thinking once Baby Patch 2.0 arrives I'll pick up a few single player games.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down