Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Double xp weekend

+10
S7 K1ll3rKlown
xxkillerxx4114
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 DROOPY
S7 OC
S7 Coolhand
DeadSockPuppet
S7 mrmiller
S7 Sticky
S7 Anonymous
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Double xp weekend  - Page 2 Empty Re: Double xp weekend

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:01 pm

cod = easy mode x100000
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:17 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:cod = easy mode x100000

I was going to say something funny here, but I played some Quake Live over the weekend...
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:37 pm

I played quite a bit, and made level 53 or 54 on my new prestige (I hit the button as I started Friday). I also tracked the challenges I was close to completing and made some good advancement rather quickly.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:57 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:cod = easy mode x100000

Not for everybody. In fact it can be very difficult to break into the game for those who did not play COD for the last 6+ years. You have to remember that we have been playing the game for so long that it is like second nature. I mean, why are Xmas noobs so much fun? Because they are new to the game, many of them for the first time ever and make for easy pickings. To those people, COD is nearly impossible. They get killed at every turn. Sometimes you have to put yourself in someone else shoes.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:59 pm

Family first, missed this one but maybe sometime soon I'll get back on the game.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:59 pm

all and all stick to a rule of thumb if your having a hard time in cod

if your getting pwned solo just wait to play it untill you have a team to play with it always alot funner with people you know

myself i hate playing cod by myself as i hate talking to randozzzzzz
so normally ill wait till some one else is on to play

@atrum all i got to say is WORD XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Chippy Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:32 am

I played Saturday till like 4 In the morning and played a lot last night I hit my very first prestige ( i bet most of you guys remember your first time lol) in any Call Of Duty game which is huge Accomplishment to most cod gamers or any game at that. I'm a noob at theses games myself I totally understand what you mean husky it's hard always be at the bottom but I try different things to see what works for me. I am a run and gunner type player so I focused a lot on being silent and Undetected. I to have issues with classes to because I don't know what goes with what for each game mode. I play a lot of team death match and kill Confirmed.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:28 am

This games learning curve seems to me to be steeper than the last two. I was having a real hard time getting over the hump. But after about 20+ hours or so it seems to get easier. The better guns are unlocked at the end as well so it takes a while to get there.

I would just keep after it and learn the maps-choke points and learn how to flank and hold objectives and it gets better.

Last edited by S7 SecurityGuy on Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:44 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I can't spell for shit!!)
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:25 pm

My first CoD was 4 (MW1) which I joined the clan for. I got used to the prison r@pe, but by the end of that CoD cycle I wasn't always the worst in the room. With World at War I crested in the mediocre range. MW2 was maybe a setback for me - I was a javelin and QS magnet. Black Ops (1) was the first one where I could actually make a difference in a lot of games and I really came into my own. Now this one just felt like a perfect fit - I've been loving it since the release. My point is it took me 4 years, 4 CoD games, before I was worth a d@mn. I had fun being social before I was good and that kept me coming back, and I'm glad I did because its a lot more fun now that I'm better. I guess what I'm trying to say is you don't pick up a bike for the first time and win the Tour de France. I hope you stick with it - I enjoy gaming with you.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Agreed. Don't sweat so much that you think you're "terrible"-- just find a mode you like and that you're good at. Then like they've said enjoy the game don't worry about K/D ratio...unless you're running a games battle match when it counts.

Otherwise meh!
It's a game, have fun.

Chippy: I'm a runner/gunner player in every game that is created. Just learn to dance a bit more, equip the fast hands/quick clip perks, and lightweight w/dexterity. This way you can swap weapons faster, get the drop on him or change clips while dancing. Saves my life a lot.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Ok everybody's chiming in so here is my 2 cents
For Dom there is two ways that I play the first is the main way I play, and that is rush B the whole time , once we cap it move around from left to right on our side . Second way is to camp a The first cap point and really we only need one defender and ill do that with hardine class and a assalt rifle so I can get the killstreaks, just call out attackers and if you die

For team death match or kill confirmed if you just stay on the outside of the maps you can do pretty good, I also have certain areas of each map that I kinda stick too, like one with bar and dance club I run back and forth through the dance club and blue rooms, knowing the spawns is where it's at I just don't pay that much attention
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2