Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Top 10 Lessons For Surviving a Zombie Attack (why we play Zombies)

+4
S7 OC
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Atrum
DeadSockPuppet
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Top 10 Lessons For Surviving a Zombie Attack (why we play Zombies) Empty Top 10 Lessons For Surviving a Zombie Attack (why we play Zombies)

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:13 pm

1.) Organize before they rise! (Make some crawlers, get yer ammo, get yer sh*t together)

2.) They feel no fear, why should you?

3.) Use your head: cut off theirs. (Or just blast em with a death ray)

4.) Blades don't need reloading. (KnFu muthaf*ckas!)

5.) Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair. (No mullets need apply!)

6.) Get up the staircase, then destroy it.

7.) Get out of the car, get onto the bike.

8.) Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!

9.) No place is safe, only safer. (Especially if there's lots of claymores and bettys)

10.) The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on. (Yeah, like demon dogs and sh*t)

compliments of Max Brooks and The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Lessons For Surviving a Zombie Attack (why we play Zombies) Empty Re: Top 10 Lessons For Surviving a Zombie Attack (why we play Zombies)

Post by Atrum Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:46 pm

Very nice. I too have the Zombie Survival guide.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Top 10 Lessons For Surviving a Zombie Attack (why we play Zombies) Empty Re: Top 10 Lessons For Surviving a Zombie Attack (why we play Zombies)

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:30 pm

AtrumX wrote:Very nice. I too have the Zombie Survival guide.

WWZ was a fantastic read and my wife got me this one for last Xmas. Until recently, I hadn't been able to read it but I figured since I've got a baby due in two weeks that I need to get my learnin in so that I can protect my family from the zombie apocalypse. Some expecting fathers read parenting books, I read zombie survival books.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:53 am

out of the car and onto a bike? Evil or Very Mad
Last I checked the car weighs 3000-4000lbs depending on the make and model. Plus it can carry a ton of crap as you keep moving. It can plow through a few dozen at a time-- while they'd snatch your ass off the bike with your short hair and tight clothes thinking you're Lance Armstrong.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Lol I'm with Klown on this ill be driving a truck with a train "cow pusher" front. That is full of guns knifes food and any other thing I would need.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:02 pm

NUKE EM ALL

and scream weres the box!!!!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:17 pm

A bike can be a life saver. Remember this is a post apocalyptic world. Interstates and Highways will be blocked with 100's of cars. Finding a path in a car might be difficult or even impassable. A motorcycle could be a big advantage. Mobility and agility are key sometimes. And for local trips, bicycles are even better. Noise attracts those bastards. Get in and out on a supply run without drawing attention to yourself. Taking a car might sound good until you lead a giant horde back to your safe-house with your noisy ride.

Some people kill zombies and some people feed them. Use your head and check the ego.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:31 pm

While I understand what you're saying to an extent....
am I the only f#cker here that watched I am legend?

Scene one...Enter Will Smith in an extremely juiced Mustang chasing deer.
How you going to catch your food on a bike young Lance?? LOL

Last edited by S7 K1ll3rKlown on Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:34 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:While I understand what you're saying to an extent....
am I the only f#cker here that watched I am legend?

Scene one...Enter Will Smith in an extremely juiced Mustang chasing deer.
How you going to catch your food on a bike young Lance?? LOL

didnt he die at the end of that movie ??? /still not get the deer he was hunting

i can hit a deer on a normal astro van going 60

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:36 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:How you going to catch your food on a bike young Lance?? LOL

Never been to the south? We kill more deer before noon than most people do in a lifetime. All of them without the use of a mustang, or a vehicle of any kind (except maybe a 4-wheeler to get it out of the woods). It's called hunting and usually doesn't involve scaring off the prey with a loud car (or attracting zombies with the same loud noise).
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:47 pm

He was also using a weapon not made for hunting deer, but it's just a movie. Plus I simply f#cking love that scene-- in case you didn't know Very Happy That Vortech supercharger whine is music to my ears. Reminds me of my morning commute everyday LOL
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:51 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:He was also using a weapon not made for hunting deer, but it's just a movie. Plus I simply f#cking love that scene-- in case you didn't know Very Happy That Vortech supercharger whine is music to my ears. Reminds me of my morning commute everyday LOL

If it can kill something it's made for hunting deer Twisted Evil
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:58 pm

AtrumX wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:He was also using a weapon not made for hunting deer, but it's just a movie. Plus I simply f#cking love that scene-- in case you didn't know Very Happy That Vortech supercharger whine is music to my ears. Reminds me of my morning commute everyday LOL

If it can kill something it's made for hunting deer Twisted Evil

Again, Klown has clearly never been to the deep south LOL! I have seen assault rifles used for hunting. A high powered rifle with a scope (like in the movie)? Hell yes! Don't blame the rifle, blame the car. Driving like a maniac, scaring the deer and trying to shoot while driving? There is your problem right there. Amateur! Plus he was lucky it was a Vampire apocalypse and not a Zombie apocalypse. Driving around in the day with all that noise? He would be dead for sure. Vampires are pussies!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:59 pm

It'll destroy the meat.
Why not just a .30-06?
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:02 pm

Deer are big animals, a few bullet aren't going to spoil much.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Xpert2010

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:05 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:It'll destroy the meat.
Why not just a .30-06?

Why not? That would work too. But he had what he had. Gotta use what you got. Even if the gun ripped the thing in half you would have enough meet for 1 man and his dog. They could have as much as they could eat before it went bad. Remember, apocalypse = no power, no refrigeration.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:08 pm

See apparently you didn't see I am legend. Dude had a generator setup to power the internet (infact a complete underground lab) not to mention refridge, tv, etc.

I'm trying to live like Will...you're trying to live like the crew of "Walking Dead".
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:See apparently you didn't see I am legend. Dude had a generator setup to power the internet (infact a complete underground lab) not to mention refridge, tv, etc.

I'm trying to live like Will...you're trying to live like the crew of "Walking Dead".

It all comes down to the type of zombies you've got on your hands. Walking Dead, I am Legend, Resident Evil, Night of the walking Dead, etc. All zombies are different and must be handled as such.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:13 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:See apparently you didn't see I am legend. Dude had a generator setup to power the internet (infact a complete underground lab) not to mention refridge, tv, etc.

Different world. Different circumstances. Gay ass Vampires. Regardless, gas would run out quickly, especially running a whole lab and driving like an idiot. Also, power was required to survive as the pussy Vampires would get you at night without the lights to protect you. His living situation, defenses and tactics for survival were weak. Live like Will and you will meet the same fate. I plan to survive, not go out like a little b1tch.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:17 pm

so...I take it you don't like zombie vampires LOL

Beside, Will went out like a Boss (on his own terms) while slamming forward towards the biggest Vampire Zombie at the glass--mind you with a pulled pin on the grenade, and save the rest of mankind.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:22 pm

He didn't really save the rest of mankind when he went kamikazi. He mainly just saved the two others who eventually found a some base somewhere with people who weren't infected.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:23 pm

Vampires are too easy. Anything that lets you move freely and do what you like during the day is weak. That allows way too much time to get what you need and make plans. Too easy. Constant threat day and night is where the real challenge lies.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:27 pm

Xpert2010 wrote:He didn't really save the rest of mankind when he went kamikazi. He mainly just saved the two others who eventually found a some base somewhere with people who weren't infected.

Nevermind, forgot that he invented a cure which he gave to the two people he saved.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:30 pm

LOL @Septor. You're a bit more disturbed than I thought. I like it!!
When it all goes down I'm coming to the bunker in Mississippi, we can definitely hang.

Xpert, he gave them the blood (remember he couldn't be infected) and was working on curing the lady zombie half the movie. He gave them the vile of blood to make sure they pass along the cure to stop/reverse the virus for good. You were too busy going back and forth for popcorn, Nachos, and twizzlers LOL

Last edited by S7 K1ll3rKlown on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Xpert2010 Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:37 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
Xpert, he gave them the blood (remember he couldn't be infected) and was working on curing the lady zombie half the movie. He gave them the vile of blood to make sure they pass along the cure to stop/reverse the virus for good. You were too busy going back and forth for popcorn, Nachos, and twizzlers LOL

I corrected myself you nub. GAWD! Anyway, the zombies in I Am Legend ended up being crafty. Will created a trap to capture one of the zombies to test a cure on. The zombies re-created Will's trap and while Will was out during the day, he got caught in his own trap basically where he would hang there until night time and the zombies would get him. He was able to escape before nightfall, but he lost his companion. Zombies depicted in other movies/games seem mindless and wouldn't be capable of such acts.
Xpert2010
Xpert2010
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next