Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 13 Online Franchise League sign up

5 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Madden 13 Online Franchise League sign up  Empty Madden 13 Online Franchise League sign up

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Ok it's a little early, but I want to get an idea of who is interested in joining an online franchise. Now I usually host a fantasy draft league, but they removed this option, so I'll just be hosting a normal league this year.

If your interested please post here with the team you would possibly like to use. If two or more people choose the same team it'll be whoever posted first. I will be taking my home team which is the Philadelphia Eagles. If interested post like so...

S7 DarkAgent12: Eagles
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Madden 13 Online Franchise League sign up  Empty Re: Madden 13 Online Franchise League sign up

Post by S7 Chippy Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:14 pm

I'm intersted and I'll shoot for the panthers.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Madden 13 Online Franchise League sign up  Empty Re: Madden 13 Online Franchise League sign up

Post by S7 OC Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:42 pm

I'm down I'll take the Patriots

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 pm

From what I've heard of the changes to this years version I'm not sure if I'm going to pick it up.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:From what I've heard of the changes to this years version I'm not sure if I'm going to pick it up.
I hear this every year then guess what? everyone gets it LOL
I didn't get it last year, but maybe getting it this year because I like football and there's nothing else out there (except NCAA)
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:44 am

The only reason why I got 2012 is because my wife got it for me as an xmas gift because she was running out of other ideas and because I didn't ask for any games. She thought something was wrong with me and had to buy me at least 1 game. I hadn't asked for any because all the games that came out in the fall I wanted I bought before xmas so I didn't have anything to ask for.

As for 2012, I played the tourney with the guys in the clan and played like half a season and then I haven't really touched the game since. I'm not saying that I won't get it, just that it's not as huge of a priority for me like it used to be 4 or 5 years ago.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down