Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Map Pack Battles really?

4 posters

Go down

Map Pack Battles really? Empty Map Pack Battles really?

Post by S7 Smack Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Check out this info on how EA and Activision are in a dispute over MAp Pack Release Dates thaiught you seen it all lol.

Map Pack Battle Between EA And Activision

EA offers help to avoid 'mapathy.'

March 11, 2010 - Electronic Arts announced that its second VIP map pack for Battlefield Bad Company 2 will be released on March 30, the same day as new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 map pack.

Whose side are you on?

The new Bad Company 2 map pack is free on all platforms for those of you who entered your VIP codes that came with the game. Here's what you'll get:

- Arica Harbor Conquest mode - US Command launches a break through action directly at the Russian base. Collateral damage is of no consequence. Capture and secure tactical positions in Conquest Mode across the vast Arica Harbor map.

- Laguna Presa Rush mode - The valley and surrounding mountains possess a strategic value in the battle for South America, and an infantry assault supported by light armor vehicles is likely by both armies as US forces defend the nearby Dam.

Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 'Stimulus Package' is releasing first on Xbox Live. Activision said the announcement for the PC and PS3 release date is coming soon. No details about the maps have been revealed.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Map Pack Battles really? Empty Re: Map Pack Battles really?

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:44 pm

i am sure mw2 will not be free
so i am with BFBC as my favorite

however i do love mw2 and i am sure it will be more then 2 maps (or i hope it will be ) and its about time maps start coming out .should bring new life to that game and along with that comes new glitchs hacks modes FTL
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:27 pm

LOL @ sticky They better give us the standard 3 to 4 maps.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Bullet Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:56 am

It will only be 15$ unless there willing to compete. Surprised EA isn't charging for the maps, something smells fishy about EA
S7 Bullet
S7 Bullet
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:05 am

Sweet I've been wondering when new maps for mw2 where coming out, I wish that if you had the hardened or prestiage version of mw2 you would get them for free or at a discount. Then I would be more inclined to buy those versions.
Keep up the good work smack with out you info I would only be reading my work emails at work , your the offical s7 insider in my book
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:45 pm

@ Droopy you haven't seen anything yet wait till E3 comes around lol J/k It's just alway been a habit it gives us stuff to talk about and debate.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down