Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3 - full "Take back earth" trailer.

+4
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Panzer
Atrum
S7 Jwriter
8 posters

Go down

Mass Effect 3 - full "Take back earth" trailer. Empty Mass Effect 3 - full "Take back earth" trailer.

Post by S7 Jwriter Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:48 pm

S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 - full "Take back earth" trailer. Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 - full "Take back earth" trailer.

Post by Atrum Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Saw it, can't wait for the game to come out. I want more story than reapers attack earth.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 - full "Take back earth" trailer. Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 - full "Take back earth" trailer.

Post by S7 Jwriter Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:43 pm

Me too...but I'm happy they're making us wait...it's kind of like the 1st two, we didn't know much past the beginning...

I'm excite to find out what happens with all of the smaller stories from 1 and 2--back stories and side quests, not to mention the major stuff...

I've spent the past few months playing through different scenarios from two just to create a few interesting story options for 3.
S7 Jwriter
S7 Jwriter
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Jwriter

http://www.lovethatphoto.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:58 pm

Also, 90% sure that I saw a rachnii in the demo flying after a ship.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:47 pm

I think the Rachnii queen comes to Shepards rescue on the Silurian world and wrestles with a Reaper ship after you have that small reaper chasing shepard in rover scene.

After playing though ME2 3 times I finally had the dialogue unlocked to tell the Quarian population to stop fighting the Geth, ally with your mechanized children and fight the Reapers side by side. Something about Tali possibly being a big leader is also a hopefully alternative. Does anyone know if Tali is a romantic choice in ME1? It just feels weird that she has feeling for you in ME2 but nothing in ME1.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:01 pm

There will be DLC (which is already done and was leaked on xbox live for a little bit before it was quickly taken down) on day 1 of the release which is only free to people that buy the "N7 Collector’s Edition". It will be $10 to anybody else. I think this kind of sh1t is not cool. It's EA at it's finest.

I am NOT a fan of this kind of business by game companies and while I was already on the fence about buying this game, this tips me over to not buying it. I know most won't care and EA will still make a mint with this game, but if there is finished content of the game before it even goes gold then it should be part of the original game, NOT DLC.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Halo 4 looks awesome!
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:12 pm

I would be surprised if the DLC content will take away from the overall story line. EA can't alter a game that focuses specifically on single player. I can understand the DLC being like the " Shadow Broker " DLC, adding to the game but nothing force you to buy it. But if I'm wrong then EA has really outdone themselves on the bullshit DLC/online pass crap.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 pm

They did the same thing with Shadow Broker. Didn't matter to main story but was interesting. I'll gladly pay $10
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:16 pm

I agree that I'd pay for additional game if it's good like Shadow Broker but I'll probably try to get the collectors edition if I can. As for EA, they're twatwaffles and nothing is going to change them or their business model until they stop making money or they find a better way to screw their customers.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:41 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I agree that I'd pay for additional game if it's good like Shadow Broker but I'll probably try to get the collectors edition if I can. As for EA, they're twatwaffles and nothing is going to change them or their business model until they stop making money or they find a better way to screw their customers.

People not buying their sh1t will change their business model. You're voting with your wallet. If you want the game, wait a few weeks and get a used copy, or rent it...or procure it by other means.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:14 am

S7 Epic wrote:People not buying their sh1t will change their business model. You're voting with your wallet. If you want the game, wait a few weeks and get a used copy, or rent it...or procure it by other means.

Waiting might work but I'd still probably need to buy a new copy to not get screwed out of the MP content. They set up BF3 so that if you didn't have a new copy (and the code to play MP) you basically couldn't play the whole game. We'll see.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:57 am

I'm really looking forward to ME3 but may wait on picking it up. Still playing through the others right now plus other games to play still, and busy with RL too. I hate the online pass thing. That really blows.
Maybe I will get it right away though - don't want to miss out on co-op.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:35 am

I'm probably gonna preorder it and get it day one, But I might not get around to play it for awhile because I still need to beat skyrim , so coolhand we can try the co-op sometime
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:06 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm really looking forward to ME3 but may wait on picking it up. Still playing through the others right now plus other games to play still, and busy with RL too. I hate the online pass thing. That really blows.

If you're buying mass effect for the co-op and not the uber mega epic single player then somethings wrong with you!
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:33 am

AtrumX wrote:
S7 Coolhand wrote:I'm really looking forward to ME3 but may wait on picking it up. Still playing through the others right now plus other games to play still, and busy with RL too. I hate the online pass thing. That really blows.

If you're buying mass effect for the co-op and not the uber mega epic single player then somethings wrong with you!
I'm hoping the co-op mirrors the sp. Played ME1 and ME2 once each, nearly done with a 2nd on ME1. Want to finish doing ME2 again before I get into ME3.

So does he punch a husk with his omni-tool in that vid? Looks like there may be an improvement on the melee. It was where firing your weapon in close range triggers a rifle butt attack.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:21 pm

Yes, each class has a different type of melee. They are amazing.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down