Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trophy System

+3
DeadSockPuppet
S7 mrmiller
S7 ROWDYFLASH
7 posters

Go down

Trophy System Empty Trophy System

Post by S7 ROWDYFLASH Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:25 pm

Just watchin on some mythbusters of MW3 on youtube and they confirmed that the trophy system will take out predator strikes, AC130 105mm and 40mm AND the reaper missles. So i believe i may be gettin better acquainted with that little machine.
S7 ROWDYFLASH
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 ROWDYFLASH

Back to top Go down

Trophy System Empty Re: Trophy System

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Humm.. if it works on the Stealth bomber I would definitely get it. I need to try that out.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:08 pm

I'm not familiar with this thing, what is it exactly?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 ROWDYFLASH Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:30 pm

I believe it takes the place of tactical and has 2 shots to shoot down any airborne projectiles. It unlocks at level 45 i think and bein 2 shots im sure it wouldnt do to well against a stealth bomber.

There are a few videos on the myths of mw3 and it is rather entertaining to watch. Like the best way to kill a juggernaut. DROP A CARE PACKAGE ON IT..It works.

S7 ROWDYFLASH
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 ROWDYFLASH

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:02 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:I'm not familiar with this thing, what is it exactly?

It's a system capable of knocking down incoming missiles. It's a real system that was made in Israel, they attach it to vehicles. It will knock out RPG's and anti tank missiles, very effective. What makes me mad is when they developed this system they offered it to the American Military but we turned it down because they wanted Raytheon to develope their own system simular to this one. So instead of saving lives of our Soldiers now, they will have to wait a few years. I still haven't seen our system yet!

S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:42 am

Thanks for the info. I unlocked it last night and I'm not sure that I'll use it. It seems like a camper defensive item. You place it on the ground and then wait for it to take out airborne projectiles directed at you. If you try to run and gun, or you're just not a camper, why would you use this? Maybe there's a valid use for it but I just can't seem to see how it would help my game. Ideas?
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:52 am

You place it when you are capping a point, and they can lob nades at you. Then when you are done capturing, you can pick it back up and move on to the next point. I tried it out a bit last night, and seemed to work fairly well, I just can't get used to not having a flash or concussion grenade.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:14 pm

I didn't realize that it would stop nades, that makes it intriguing. I had similar issues with when I tried out the bettys. I ended up dropping them because I didn't like that I couldn't have a frag or semtex at the same time.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:34 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:You place it when you are capping a point, and they can lob nades at you. Then when you are done capturing, you can pick it back up and move on to the next point. I tried it out a bit last night, and seemed to work fairly well, I just can't get used to not having a flash or concussion grenade.

~mrmiller
Yeah when we work out the loadout you carry this or switch to the class with it, I'll stay with the 'nades. I tried this and it drove me crazy. I don't like trying to lob a grenade as we advance towards the objective and forget and out comes this tripod Rolling Eyes

And as always we'll have Aircav screaming "Who has smoke!!??".
Sometimes I think he just likes saying that eventhough every class he creates has smoke...LOL
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 JKingTheGreat Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:39 am

Its good if someone on the team has it. Just like someone having a stinger. When we play matches (if we do) we need to have different classes so we dominate. personally I find the trophy system useless case I never really sit in one spot but I can see it being useful

S7 JKingTheGreat

GamerTag : JKingTheGreat

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:15 pm

I tried using it, died when setting it up or died shortly after from gun fire, got killed by missiles before setting it up, and then set it up and it failed to knock out the incoming missile... useless to me as I move around too much, and it takes more time than I'm willing to spend to set up. Maybe on team defense if the flag holder is holing up somewhere we could set it near him.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down