Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founder status&Clan on Call of Duty Elite

4 posters

Go down

Founder status&Clan on Call of Duty Elite Empty Founder status&Clan on Call of Duty Elite

Post by S7 Anonymous Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:16 pm

I was wondering if anyone has founder status on call of duty elite and also if S7 is on the clan page of call of duty elite app on xbox live?
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Founder status&Clan on Call of Duty Elite Empty Re: Founder status&Clan on Call of Duty Elite

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Yes and Yes. I just have not been able to log on since launch. I got the hardend edition, so it came with Elite and founder status. I will be sure and get you invited to the group/clan next time I log in.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Founder status&Clan on Call of Duty Elite Empty Re: Founder status&Clan on Call of Duty Elite

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:30 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I will be sure and get you invited to the group/clan next time I log in.

~mrmiller

Do you have to have Elite Premium to be part of that? There's the area in the game that you put your clan tag, but is this different?
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Yes, it's different. You probably do need the premium/paid subscription to add it, but I'm not sure. I can't access it from here, but I will check into it later and let you know.

I was in the Beta, but the clan/group stuff was not very robust then. It is supposed to be better for MW3, so we will have to see what all it can do.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:43 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Yes, it's different. You probably do need the premium/paid subscription to add it, but I'm not sure. I can't access it from here, but I will check into it later and let you know.

~mrmiller

Ok, thanks. If it indeed requires the premium Elite then that might be the thing that puts me over the edge and causes me to get it, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:47 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:Yes and Yes. I just have not been able to log on since launch. I got the hardend edition, so it came with Elite and founder status. I will be sure and get you invited to the group/clan next time I log in.

~mrmiller

Same here. I played around with the Beta a little and would most likely not buy the Elite if it hadn't come with my HE copy.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Anonymous Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Thanks mr miller. I also got the hardened edition as well
S7 Anonymous
S7 Anonymous
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Anonymous

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPhQhajTx16oQzE34FYPTiG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:56 pm

For those of you that haven't gotten this email, I just thought I'd share:

To our Call of Duty® ELITE Founders:

This week we launched ELITE and MW3 with the goal of bringing together the Call of Duty community like never before. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer has been off to a smooth start. Call of Duty ELITE however is off to a rocky start. Many of you have tried to get into the new service and have had difficulty.

Simply put, we have not lived up to your - or our - expectations with this launch, and we owe you an apology, and an explanation of how we are fixing this.

The sheer number of MW3 gamers coming online at the same time crushed our registration and login systems. We fixed that specific issue, but have now found that the demand is now also crashing our data servers. We are deploying multiple additional servers, and are also going to temporarily limit access to ELITE services on both the console applications and website while we build additional capacity and scale. We have deployed resources from across the company working 24/7 on this problem, and we look to increase access to greater numbers of users as soon as possible.

If you do not see all your recent matches or career summary, don't worry - your gameplay data for your entire careers in both Black Ops and MW3 are safely stored, and it will all be available to you once these issues are resolved.

As a Founder, know that granting your status and in-game benefits in MW3 is a priority. We will also be prioritizing your access to ELITE in order to ensure that you are among the first to get fully into the service. Also, to make sure that you are still getting the value you deserve, we are immediately and automatically extending your membership to Call of Duty ELITE by 30 days at no additional cost.

We hope that you will bear with us as we tackle these initial issues. Our commitment to you as an ELITE Founder is to deliver the best possible service experience, and outstanding value for your premium membership. We are working around the clock and will not rest until ELITE delivers the full set of features we promised you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Chacko Sonny, Studio Head, Beachhead Studio
- Jamie Berger, VP Digital, Activision
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down