Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ace Club?

+4
S7 Coolhand
S7 mrmiller
S7 wonky
CorpsMan889
8 posters

Go down

Ace Club? Empty Ace Club?

Post by CorpsMan889 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:18 am

I was thinking, since we have battlelog to track stats and stuff more accurately than ever before, how neat would it be to have an "Ace Club" of sorts to run a total tally kills by those who like to fly helo's and jets, just to keep a competitive edge to the game at a interclan level. Anywho, just a thought I had today when dropping heat seekers from the sky.
CorpsMan889
CorpsMan889
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : CorpsMan889

Back to top Go down

Ace Club? Empty Re: Ace Club?

Post by S7 wonky Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:45 am

not every one likes to fly just saying ;p
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:43 am

CorpsMan889 wrote:I was thinking, since we have battlelog to track stats and stuff more accurately than ever before, how neat would it be to have an "Ace Club" of sorts to run a total tally kills by those who like to fly helo's and jets, just to keep a competitive edge to the game at a interclan level. Anywho, just a thought I had today when dropping heat seekers from the sky.

If it is one of those things you are interested in, you can always post up stats and tables. Wiggles is a big stat guy (still unsure why his not a baseball fan then) and does the same for the games he is actively involved in. Who knows, if it takes off maybe we can find some way to have clan challenges against each other in that sort of thing. Remember, BF3 is really what we consider a “team game” with no GC and where everyone can contribute to the running of the game. I say if it is something you like to do- go for it. You may not have much interest from ground vehicle drivers like Wonky, or infantry run and gunners like me, but there might be enough of the pilots out there like you and Coolhand who could get behind it and make it a fun and challenging addition to the game within the clan.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by CorpsMan889 Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:24 am

Hmmm, I think I'm going to edit the original thought a little bit into a complete vehicle club and as well a club with all infantry stats, let me look into this a bit more and see if it would be worth it.
CorpsMan889
CorpsMan889
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : CorpsMan889

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Cool idea, run with it!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:53 am

I like it.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:32 pm

They don't have a similar system for tank kills? Klown we need you give us the 411 on this please.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:07 am

CorpsMan889 wrote:I was thinking, since we have battlelog to track stats and stuff more accurately than ever before, how neat would it be to have an "Ace Club" of sorts to run a total tally kills by those who like to fly helo's and jets, just to keep a competitive edge to the game at a interclan level. Anywho, just a thought I had today when dropping heat seekers from the sky.

Cool idea. Too bad people eject so quickly and who can blame them. Currently sitting at a little over a hundred air kills so far but I think I have disabled twice that number which is as good as a kill for air to air.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:09 am

Sounds like this is going to be pretty popular so I might have to start working on my aerial combat skills.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down