Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden 12, the morning sessions

+3
Atrum
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Wiggles1778
7 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Madden 12, the morning sessions Empty Madden 12, the morning sessions

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:33 am

Just throwing this out there, if anyone is interested in playing some Madden 12 between like 8am and noon eastern (starting Wednesday... i pre-ordered from Amazon so i wont have it this morning) throw me a message...

Yes I will be streaming this... and no you can't pick the Eagles... (if you haven't heard, the Madden Challenge that's on like ESPN with all the pro gamers and such playing for like $100,000 is in talks to ban the Eagles due to their stacked talent and the inability to balance that with a team chemistry factor)
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Wiggles1778

http://www.twitch.tv/Wiggles78

Back to top Go down

Madden 12, the morning sessions Empty Re: Madden 12, the morning sessions

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:12 pm

It seems that every year Madden has a team that's more powerful and more "stacked" than all others. But you didn't say anything because it was the Patriots Rolling Eyes . Same with the NBA....last year they had the Miami Heat as d@mn near unbeatable.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:13 pm

<3 Miami Heat.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm Still waiting for my copy of Madden from Amazon. I got an email saying the shipping go delayed not sure if it was because of the Hurricane or what but I hope to get it tomorrow.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:19 am

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:It seems that every year Madden has a team that's more powerful and more "stacked" than all others. But you didn't say anything because it was the Patriots Rolling Eyes . Same with the NBA....last year they had the Miami Heat as d@mn near unbeatable.

Its the Eagles this year... it took me like 10 minutes each game before i could find someone with a real team...
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:It seems that every year Madden has a team that's more powerful and more "stacked" than all others. But you didn't say anything because it was the Patriots Rolling Eyes . Same with the NBA....last year they had the Miami Heat as d@mn near unbeatable.

Its the Eagles this year... it took me like 10 minutes each game before i could find someone with a real team...

The key word in that quote is 'WAS', and since the Pats are your team you had no qualms about using them even if they were 'stacked'.
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:34 am

S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:

The key word in that quote is 'WAS', and since the Pats are your team you had no qualms about using them even if they were 'stacked'.

they were NEVER stacked... especially in the Madden sense of things... Madden stacked = Speed

Eagles = Stacked with speed hence why they will prolly be banned in the Madden Challenge this year
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:01 am

Hey don't blame the Eagles for making the moves they made...if that carries over to madden with the talent they have then so be it. They still need to realize our O-line is garbage and so is our Linebacker core. Plus correct me if I'm wrong but there overall isn't even over 90 like most stacked teams are. Just the fact that there thinking of banning the eagles is ridiculous. It's not always the team that wins you these things. You still need to know how to play
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:25 am

S7 DarkAgent12 wrote:Hey don't blame the Eagles for making the moves they made...if that carries over to madden with the talent they have then so be it. They still need to realize our O-line is garbage and so is our Linebacker core. Plus correct me if I'm wrong but there overall isn't even over 90 like most stacked teams are. Just the fact that there thinking of banning the eagles is ridiculous. It's not always the team that wins you these things. You still need to know how to play

I'm not blaming the Eagles... I'm blaming the idiots who are gonna pick them and roll out with Vick on EVERY PLAY....

and as for banning the Eagles... from what I understand at least... its all but done at this point... since there is no chemistry factor and the Madden Challenge goes with ONLY the default ratings, it makes the game too one sided apparently
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:44 am

S7 Dovahkiin wrote:
S7 Wiggles78 wrote:

Yeah, I see you got my point.
The Madden Patriots were stacked for more than one year in this franchise, but all I heard from OC or Wiggles was "crickets"/nothing/na-da!!. Brady had a vision of the entire field and could sling shot touchdown pass from anywhere.

Now it's going to be such a HUGE debate...LOL confused
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:16 pm

2008 was the only year I ever played any madden (after school LANs) and we didn't allow the Patriots to be played.
IMBA.

Though I will admit I never complained when the bulls were ridiculous on sega Genesis lol. Luckily Alonzo Mourning was great in that game too.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:37 pm

No comment from me because they may have been "stacked" in your opinion but like agent said you still have to have some skill and that is why I still always got my ass kicked when using the pats

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Wiggles1778 Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:27 am

and also with that... the years that the Pats were stacked I didn't really play Madden, at least not online... 09 was the only one i could say yeah i think did, but even then I didn't get them in any of the franchise stuff i played... just online against a lot of Colts players...

I was always more into NCAA online... Hell in 05 I was ranked top 100 in it... but not that its borderline terribad its offline or nothing
S7 Wiggles1778
S7 Wiggles1778
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:11 am

S7 Wiggles78 wrote:

I was always more into NCAA online... Hell in 05 I was ranked top 100 out of the 300 people that played in it... but not that its borderline terribad its offline or nothing

edited for accuracy.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 MCampbell Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:28 am

I have my copy are we going to get a league up and running once everyone gets the game.

S7 MCampbell
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 MCampbell

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down