Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diablo er... Torchlight XBLA

Go down

Diablo er... Torchlight XBLA Empty Diablo er... Torchlight XBLA

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:58 am

It’s fun to play Diablo on Xbox. I guess it is not really Diablo, but if you haven’t ever played Torchlight, it is as close as you can get. It feels a ton like the original Diablo with a little of Diablo 2 sprinkled in, but no doubt about it that is it is essentially Diablo. Definitely check out the demo on the XBLA marketplace. The only downside is that it’s not multiplayer.

Playing Torchlight just re-enforces the idea that Diablo would work on a console. I know there are pretty strong rumors and indication that D3 will show up on consoles in the future, so I’m going to keep my fingers crossed. If Blizzard was smart (and when have they never been accused of not being smart) they would port Diablo 2 over for the XBLA. Even if it cost them $100K to 200K to port it, they would make a ton, and even fire up the interest for D3 even more.

For now I’ll settle for Torchlight, but it would be better to have an multiplayer version and the real thing.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down