Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trophy's always up for grabs

Go down

Trophy's always up for grabs Empty Trophy's always up for grabs

Post by S7 OC Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:45 am

Ok crew I have made some trophies that are always up for grabs now to be added to your trophy case.
These will make nice additions to some of your trophy cases to really flesh them out for Black Ops

Trophy's always up for grabs BestcommBO
The Best comm award is for mainly practice, skrims and clan matches for those who help there team win with great communication
Trophy's always up for grabs OutofyoumindBO
The out of your mind Trophy is for mainly practice, skrims, and clan matches for those times when you just play crazy out of your mind good. Yes even those who are really good on a regular basis just have those crazy good games were they go on an unstoppable streak
Trophy's always up for grabs StepupBO
The stepped up award is for those who have stepped up and shown leader ship in game or for those who have stepped up to help someone do something such as to take the time to teach them to be a better player or to take the time to run a one -one private match to help some one out with some better strats or methods. Last but not least some one who steps up to do the S7 thing and invite the guy who may not be so popular to a room even if it means backing out of a room full of you friends and great players.
Ok here are the first few I have made. These will be nominated by your Black ops Officers and can also be recommended by any one of you to the officers group.

Others to come before the end of the month are going to be things of the month.
Sniper
Assult gunner
lmg gunner
smg gunner
straight gun slinger -(pistol)
knifer
t-hawker
Joe Mon

To earn these pm me some film clips of you doing these things and the black ops officers will vote for the best each month.
I will be making some cool images to go with each of these to be placed with the winners name in the trophy case.
Ok so with all the tourneys and clan matches lets get the Black ops Trophy case full of some cool Trophys that you can be proud of.
What do you guys think?

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum