Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

black ops facebook lol

+6
PhoenixAsh12
S7 OC
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 Interseptor
S7 Coolhand
S7 Sticky
10 posters

Go down

black ops facebook lol Empty black ops facebook lol

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:13 pm

well i was looking at the black ops face book page and every now and again you see people saying MW2 is better and all i can think of is they must be a modded 10th and or jtag hacked box player with sand in there VA J J

Mohith Miah Treyarch, You have killed Call Of Duty, Infinity Ward is too sickkk!! Black Ops is shiit, Modern Warfare 2 is much better...

George Mcfarquhar MW2 is better.

Ming GoodKush R All you guys had to do was reskin mw2 with gooks and jungles, but instead you were bent on ruining the cod name. Congratulations on failing you fucks!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

black ops facebook lol Empty Re: black ops facebook lol

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:30 pm

There are a lot of idiots in the world, and it seems like they all have opinions.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:47 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:There are a lot of idiots in the world, and it seems like they all have opinions.
Indeed. In fact, I had SERIOUS reservations about this installment but I must say that I think this is hands down the best COD yet... by far.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SecurityGuy Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:51 pm

I will be honest I think it took me until this past weekend to fully realize what a good game it is. I still feel that MOD WAR 2 did some things better like the kill streaks and the challenges. But I think in the long run B.O. will be the better game.

The crossbow and ballistic knife are wins.
S7 SecurityGuy
S7 SecurityGuy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 SecurityGuy

http://www. GuardogSecurity.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:42 pm

I hear what your saying Sg but they did it the way they did in this game to make it more balanced

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by PhoenixAsh12 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:39 pm

MW2 ruined their game with the killstreaks. Now as for this being the best COD by far I'll still say that I rank it second behind COD4 only because it help set the standards for it's predecessors. It kept it simple and was just flat-out fun to play. I mean COD4 lasted almost 2 plus years and just up to the release of COD:BO we still had a decent group of guys still playing it. Since I've been with the clan no other game has lasted as COD4.

Don't get me wrong this game is phenomenal. It's fun to play and is addictive, especially since you have to buy everything. It adds a new touch to the franchise and it will only help the franchise stay strong down the line.
PhoenixAsh12
PhoenixAsh12
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : PSN & XBOX ONE:PhoenixAsh12

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

S7 DarkAgent12 wrote:MW2 ruined their game with the killstreaks. Now as for this being the best COD by far I'll still say that I rank it second behind COD4 only because it help set the standards for it's predecessors. It kept it simple and was just flat-out fun to play. I mean COD4 lasted almost 2 plus years and just up to the release of COD:BO we still had a decent group of guys still playing it. Since I've been with the clan no other game has lasted as COD4.

Don't get me wrong this game is phenomenal. It's fun to play and is addictive, especially since you have to buy everything. It adds a new touch to the franchise and it will only help the franchise stay strong down the line.

i do agree that COD4 is epic win
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Black Ops + CoD4 Maps would be win.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:12 pm

COD4&COD:BO definitely the best 2 overall
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PootyPoo22 Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:33 pm

I'll only say one thing about MW2. It's the only one I've played that I just straight up got tired of playing. And for me it wasn't the kill streaks or guns or maps. It was the people who played it and the way they played. All the 10th lobbies really ruined the whole "prestige" idea. I think the thing that makes BO so much better than MW2 is the fact that the developer actually seems to care about the community. When IW should have been fixing the problems with their game, they were more worried about making money from map packs. I have seen 15th prestige hackers and have even seen a live stream of one, but almost all of them have been reset. If nothing else, Treyarch is very good at pleasing the community. COD4 may have set the standard, and it's still a great game, but BO has really raised the bar for the future.
PootyPoo22
PootyPoo22
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PootyPoo22

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:42 pm

I have always strongly disliked the Treyarch installments of the series, but Black Ops redeemed them. I think they must have fired a lot of people or gotten better gameplay leads.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down