Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COD: Black Ops - Zombies (Update)

+6
S7 DROOPY
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
S7 Panzer
S7 Sticky
S7 Interseptor
10 posters

Go down

COD: Black Ops - Zombies (Update) Empty COD: Black Ops - Zombies (Update)

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:45 pm

For those paying attention, COD: Black Ops has been confirmed to have the original 4 Zombie Maps (from COD: WaW) included in the special editions. But what has been yet to be confirmed is whether or not Zombies would be making an all new appearance with new maps, perks etc... Unfortunately, it is still a unconfirmed for now but we do have a promising new lead. Observe - www.gknova6.com/

The site linked above is the same that originally featured a small TV set with a repeating audio/video pattern that was later discovered by internet super geeks to be an early announcement of COD: Black Ops. Fortunately, the picture is now a lot more clear. The message?... ZOMBIES!!! Oh God!

Check it out for yourself and see what all you can glean. While the main message is pretty clear, I promise you that there is additional information to be had. The super geeks can have a field day with this one. Lots of numbers, codes etc... What I can say is that while some of the zombies look like the old school Nazi Zombies, there are also some shots that clearly look like they are from the Vietnam.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

COD: Black Ops - Zombies (Update) Empty Re: COD: Black Ops - Zombies (Update)

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:51 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:, there are also some shots that clearly look like they are from the Vietnam.

epic win .. plus if you think about why wouldnt they put out new zombie maps if they updated the old maps to work on black ops it only make scene, cant wait for this game to come out take that IW AKA I FAILward

after watching it you can see zombies wearing office clothing ..
its in the top row 3rd tv going left to right

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:06 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:after watching it you can see zombies wearing office clothing ..
its in the top row 3rd tv going left to right

Exactly. That is what makes me think that we are getting new maps along with the old. Also, the Helicopter looks Vietnam era as well. The code: BHNMAHNE shows on the bottom left center TV and it apparently means "attention" in German but I think it will have a separate meaning. And the number "47093" is repeated on several of the readouts near the monitors.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:08 pm

If they had new zombie map why haven't they announced it yet the game comes out in like 1 month.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:12 pm

they do have some big G4 tv announcement/ reveal show coming some time in october

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:48 pm

I was never a big fan of Zombies (it takes too long to get tolling and I'm ADD), but I'm glad to see it return as it was a very popular game mode and adds to the life of the game. I would guess the "old" maps are just extra maps, and the game would ship with it's own "Black Ops" maps. It would be silly to program in a game mode to the core game and only be able to play it on a limited number of downloadable maps.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:15 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I was never a big fan of Zombies (it takes too long to get tolling and I'm ADD), but I'm glad to see it return as it was a very popular game mode and adds to the life of the game. ~mrmiller
agreed , the game is gonna be to badass for me to waste time on zombies, but hey it could be a nice nightcap after a drunkn tourney, instead of getting pwnd buy the public

Last edited by DROOPYmcC00L on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:00 pm

For me it's all about the Zombies. If there are new Zombies, it's 100% 1st day buy. Without new Zombies, I might just GameFly it.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:09 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:For me it's all about the Zombies. If there are new Zombies, it's 100% 1st day buy. Without new Zombies, I might just GameFly it.

word up
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:22 pm

you guys are crazy its a must buy day one for sure IMO ,look how long we all played CODMW2 and for 40 bucks($60-20egift card) preordered at walmart totally got to get it.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Floodsfire Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:23 pm

I liked Zombies, but I'm looking forward to better multiplayer experience than that of MW2. MW2's severe balancing and hacking issues really started to get bad, and that is why I'm playing Reach only right now. I might go back to a COD game before the Black Ops release so that I don't suck and get like a .3 k/d and have to pull it up, but that game won't most likely be MW2, it'll be COD4. I'm a COD noob, but MW2 kinda mehhed the -blam- out of my interest competitive gaming, so I'm waiting for Black Ops for any of that. Also, I start making commentaries of Reach and Black Ops(I can't wait to make a map breakdown in theater mode). I can't wait for the game.
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:20 pm

Actually it was MW2 that soured it for me a bit. It just isn't as good as COD4 and none of the Treyarch games have been "great" for the MP part so I am a little leery. That is why I say that if it has Zombies I am good to go. Because as long as it has Zombies I know I will get my $$$ worth. Otherwise, it could be hit or miss IMO. I am hoping it's good and balanced but I just don't know at this point.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shuntentatsu Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:34 pm

I had actually traded in WaW, since it wasn't as fun as CoD 4. But when the 1st zombie map came out I went and repurchased it, glad I did since staying till 3 in the morning killing zombies is some the most fun I've had in CoD game, besides only knifing in a public lobby. KnFu FTW
Shuntentatsu
Shuntentatsu
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : shuntentatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:42 pm

http://www.cod7blackops.com/
Check the above link for all things black ops , just read about the perks and kill streaks, they are awesome ,shades is back lol and yes you get to control a chopper and fly it around shooting rockets and machine guns. Wish the dogs where a little lower on the killstreak tier
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm

FINALLY
COD: Black Ops - Zombies (Update) Tactical-mask
Ability: Significantly reduces the effects of flashbangs and concussion grenades.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:10 pm

i just traded in WAW (since i wont need it anymore)
got $18 trade in credit not bad for an old game..

plus i am 100% positive they will add more zombie maps in there .. they are going to b1tch slap IW in the face and take over as the leader of the COD games.. so i would not be suprised if they add more and more stuff in there..

i for one am very happy i dont have to buy DLC @ 1200MS points anymore.
and the fact that they are really good at fixing bug glitchs and mods in there games
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:40 pm

Well let's not get carried away. It's still Activision. Why do you think they won't charge 1200msp? Bobby still wants to milk the franchise. That's not changing any time soon. In fact, it may be worse than ever. 1500msp!?!?! Funny thing is that I might actually pay that for new Zombie maps.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:57 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Well let's not get carried away. It's still Activision. Why do you think they won't charge 1200msp? Bobby still wants to milk the franchise. That's not changing any time soon. In fact, it may be worse than ever. 1500msp!?!?! Funny thing is that I might actually pay that for new Zombie maps.

see that is the key thing if they pump out dlc mixed with zombies ill be all over it as well
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:10 am

I know Tryarch’s record has been spotty, but with IW out of the mix I think it will be better this time around. With Activision knowing that their biggest franchise needs to make a statement without IW, I see them throwing a ton of money Tryarch’s way to make it a hit. So if the Tryarch people say, “we want to do this cool aspect, but we only have 4 developers working on it and need 8”, Activision is going to give them what they want. In all reality, this could have a chance to be the best COD game yet (but I wouldn’t hold my breath on that one as the idea don’t just have to be implements, but have to be good ones to begin with). I know a lot of people like the first MW best, but personally I like the 2nd one a bit better as a game, with the BIG exception of all the hackers/glitchers/cheaters/boosters, that seem to drive it down.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:47 am

[Update] Well, it's official. Full on Zombie mode is coming with all new maps and features. This game just got officially locked in to a day 1 purchase. It's gonna be epic.

Four players will be able to face the onslaught in co-op, and Treyarch promises some fresh twists along the way. "We've taken extra special care to retain the essential ingredients of our Zombie game, and have also crafted a nice surprise for the fans," said Treyarch boss Mark Lamia.

The confirmation of the poorly kept secret came along with news that updated versions of four World at War maps would be included with Prestige and Hardened versions of Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Link - http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/112/1124219p1.html

Not only is it a day 1 purchase, but they are actually gonna get me to buy the Hardened edition. Old Zombies with fresh updates + New Zombies on the same disk = WIN. I am officially stoked!
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 am

@interceptor bout time your stoked, glad you re getting the game we can't be having drunken tourneys without the ceptor! At miller the gliches and hacks did suck and bring down the game, but when you got a good lobby or all s7 it is an awesome and better IMO then the first.

Last edited by DROOPYmcC00L on Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:33 am

That cool, and I like how they said “worst kept secret” and everyone’s been buzzing about it pretty much since the game was announced. Even though I don’t play it, I’m glad to see it added as it adds more to the game and makes it a better value of everyone.

I think a cool option would be to let you start at a previous zombie level. The whole, 3 hour grind to get to the end is what keeps me from playing (mainly because I have a girly bladder and couldn’t make 3 hours without taking a break). Say the average highest level obtained between all members in the party was 30, then give you the option to start at like level 25 or 20 or even half way at 15. Something to speed it up and “get to the good stuff” quicker.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:39 am

Glad to see it's there, but I've only played zombie a few times. Point is however if I wanted to again it's there. Will be getting this one as well.

I usually don't pre-order and have only done it once before (didn't even with Halo Reach) but I did with this!! Very Happy
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:38 pm

ya I usually don't preorder either but I preorder it way back in july and with that $20 egift card I preordered Reach and with that $20egift card I preordered fallout. I'm super hope that I get black ops a day early like I did reach!
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 wonky Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:40 pm

god damnit its been posted ready.... but fuk yes i cant wait
S7 wonky
S7 wonky
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down