Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging

3 posters

Go down

250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging Empty 250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging

Post by S7 Glock Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:34 am

from Joystiq.com
article link

250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging 250gb-xbox-kinect-bundle-short-b
Although the bundle has yet to be announced, a 250GB Xbox 360 / Kinect bundle can be seen on Microsoft's Australian packaging for the 4GB Xbox 360 / Kinect box.

The 250GB bundle appears to be very similar to the matte 4GB bundle, with the exception of the larger capacity hard drive, a glossy finish, and the inclusion of a headset. It isn't clear what game comes with the bundle, though it's most likely Kinect Adventures, the standard offering in both the standalone Kinect package and the 4GB Xbox bundle. The 250GB model also has the following note: "Hard Drive includes game and demos." The demos we're used to, but it seems that Microsoft may be foregoing an extra disc and putting the pack-in game on the hard drive itself.

We're following up with Microsoft for more details, pricing and – yes – international release plans.
S7 Glock
S7 Glock
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 Glock

Back to top Go down

250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging Empty Re: 250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:01 am

I may get this - I need the harddrive upgrade anyway.

I can't believe they are really selling that 4GB pos.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging Empty Re: 250GB Xbox Kinect bundle spotted on 4GB bundle packaging

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:06 am

hell i have been saying y a 4g in the first place since news first came out

a 250g is something ill look into getting but i really want the reach edition
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:46 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:hell i have been saying y a 4g in the first place since news first came out

a 250g is something ill look into getting but i really want the reach edition
for real I remember - I originally thought the 4gb had to be just a temp storage area for buffering or something, maybe used like RAM. I guess it would work for some game saves but that's about it. Crazy.

I need the 250 pronto - Forza just ate most of my free space, and with all the expansions to games like Dragon Age and Mass Effect 2, as well as the arcade games I've bought, I can hardly download a trial now.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down