Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T

4 posters

Go down

what time would you wanna play and 2 vs 1 tourney( all times in central timezone)

another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_lcap8%another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_lcap23%another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_lcap31%another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_lcap31%another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_lcap7%another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T Empty another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:56 am

thought this would be the easiest way to determine the time of MOAMW2T. I personally like one big tourney but understand the timezone issue. I personally like the later ones because I can't get on till 10:00 pm and need the time to warm up and get a buzz. tourney time and 1 vs 2 tourney to be decided by this poll. FYI I pefer to play in the tourny when I'm throwning down the prizes but its cool either way. and its a 4 day poll
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T Empty Re: another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 am

I picked 11 because it is middle-of-the-road but really any of these times is fine for me.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T Empty Re: another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T

Post by Floodsfire Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:22 am

I put 1 early one 1 late night, so that I can make it another frickin poll for time of MOAMW2T Icon_lol
Floodsfire
Floodsfire

GamerTag : S7 Floodsfire

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:37 am

Well, if it's a Saturday, it really doesn't make a difference to me. I voted 12:30am in favor of late night drunken fun.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:40 am

Looks like it is a tie between 11 & 12, so let's try 1130pm ( central time )
Please respond if this time will not work for ya. I know glock doesn't get out of work till 1230am , which sux, and I could wait until then, but that might be too late for some others.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down