Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New forza with Kinect

+4
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Epic
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 OC
8 posters

Go down

New forza with Kinect Empty New forza with Kinect

Post by S7 OC Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:48 pm

Today at the Microsoft Press Conference at E3 it was announced that a new version of Forza will now feature Kinect support. This allows you to drive with your hands and turn your head to look around. You can also use Kinect to walk around the car and look at it from any angle, then kneel down and zoom in to look at specific components. You hold your hands up to examine and see stats on the parts.

Then, you can enter the car and examine the dashboard. This new game was only described as Forza with Kinect and it will be arriving in 2011.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

New forza with Kinect Empty Re: New forza with Kinect

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:58 pm

Will they have bigger drink holders? LOL
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Rather they got their asses back to work on Forza 4. Not this crap. I have a racing wheel, why the f**k would I want to use motion control?
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:02 pm

S7 OC wrote:Today at the Microsoft Press Conference at E3 it was announced that a new version of Forza will now feature Kinect support. This allows you to drive with your hands and turn your head to look around. You can also use Kinect to walk around the car and look at it from any angle, then kneel down and zoom in to look at specific components. You hold your hands up to examine and see stats on the parts.

Then, you can enter the car and examine the dashboard. This new game was only described as Forza with Kinect and it will be arriving in 2011.

FAIL!

I'm personally disappointed. I want more realism for my money...not less. An imaginary steering wheel and looking around my living room to give me a different view is not what I want.

I want Microsoft to concentrate on creating a really good steering wheel and an actual gearbox developed for the next Forza. Not the cheap plastic steering wheel that only goes 1/4 spin with shift up/down behind the wheel like crappy Italian cars. How can holding my arms out (with nothing) and going back/forth like 2nd grade be fun?? One word...Three letters: Wii
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Hey, the MS wheel is awesome considering Forza is the only 360 game worth playing with it (except GTA...) PLUS you can use it on the PC for the uber-realistic (in all aspects but gfx) race sims.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:25 pm

I want to see where they take it if it works.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:08 pm

S7 Epic wrote:Hey, the MS wheel is awesome considering Forza is the only 360 game worth playing with it (except GTA...) PLUS you can use it on the PC for the uber-realistic (in all aspects but gfx) race sims.

I want something more like these...

http://fanatec.com/