Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(XB1) Anybody have any runes and want to spam CoO tonight?

3 posters

Go down

(XB1) Anybody have any runes and want to spam CoO tonight? Empty (XB1) Anybody have any runes and want to spam CoO tonight?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:58 pm

I think I'm down to 5 tier 1 and 1 tier 2 rune (Got this weeks tier 3 calcified fragment last night) so if anybody wants to join me and has some runes (or even if you don't) I'll be on in just over an hour (6 Central).  I'm going to spend the entire playtime tonight at the CoO to try and get some better drops.  

If I go all of tonight and tomorrow during the raid and don't improve by at least 1 light level then I'm smashing my Xbox.   Very Happy
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

(XB1) Anybody have any runes and want to spam CoO tonight? Empty Re: (XB1) Anybody have any runes and want to spam CoO tonight?

Post by S7 mrmiller Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:38 pm

I have one of each of the three tiers I have been saving to run with a group that knows how to actually clear tier 3. I will not be on until late (9 CST at the earliest), but would be willing to give it a good run.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

(XB1) Anybody have any runes and want to spam CoO tonight? Empty Re: (XB1) Anybody have any runes and want to spam CoO tonight?

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:57 pm

Well, looks like XBL is down anyways.   Mad
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:10 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:I have one of each of the three tiers I have been saving to run with a group that knows how to actually clear tier 3. I will not be on until late (9 CST at the earliest), but would be willing to give it a good run.

Waited until a little after 10 to check if you were on.  The tier 3 this week is easy, just need more than a couple people to do it.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:53 pm

I have some runes but don't really know how to use them, i think i have 5 black runes
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:21 pm

I was on from 10 till midnight. My box might still be making me as offline. I ended up running solo strikes (well, with ransoms) and netted 2 exotics and two upgrades. One was from 294 to 295, but neither were enough to get me past 296 total into 297.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down