Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I have that Destiny alt itch again since I'm enjoying TTK...

4 posters

Go down

So I have that Destiny alt itch again since I'm enjoying TTK... Empty So I have that Destiny alt itch again since I'm enjoying TTK...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:57 am

My main is my Warlock and I have a secondary Warlock as well but I think that one will be left alone (maybe just straight up deleted, I don't know yet).  I just don't feel the need to run 2 of the same character like I was before.

Soooo, I can use the "Spark of Light" or whatever it's called and start a new character at level 25.  For you guys that have played both Hunter and Titan which one do you think is the most fun (and which subclass do you prefer?).  I'm leaning towards Hunter at the moment.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

So I have that Destiny alt itch again since I'm enjoying TTK... Empty Re: So I have that Destiny alt itch again since I'm enjoying TTK...

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:13 am

Hunter is my Main but Titan is a close second. The Hunter is more of a finesse type character. When used properly probably the most powerful in the game (most versatile too) and a great lone wolf character. I like all three sub-classes but currently enjoying the Nightstalker the most. The bow is bad ass, clears entire groups of bad guys if used properly and can make more orbs than any other sub.

Titan is also an amazing class (I started Warlock as my main but now it is my 3rd choice). Bubble bro's are the key to so many group runs and they are invaluable to a good fireteam. and the new Sunbreaker class is amazing from that I have seen. Titans have it all now. Good support and good offensive power too. Probably the easiest to lay down the hurt too.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

So I have that Destiny alt itch again since I'm enjoying TTK... Empty Re: So I have that Destiny alt itch again since I'm enjoying TTK...

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Sep 25, 2015 11:58 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:Hunter is my Main but Titan is a close second.  The Hunter is more of a finesse type character.  When used properly probably the most powerful in the game (most versatile too) and a great lone wolf character.  I like all three sub-classes but currently enjoying the Nightstalker the most.  The bow is bad ass, clears entire groups of bad guys if used properly and can make more orbs than any other sub.

Titan is also an amazing class (I started Warlock as my main but now it is my 3rd choice).  Bubble bro's are the key to so many group runs and they are invaluable to a good fireteam.  and the new Sunbreaker class is amazing from that I have seen.  Titans have it all now.  Good support and good offensive power too.  Probably the easiest to lay down the hurt too.

After seeing this I think I'll go Hunter.  I'll pick up the Sealed Ahamkara Grasps being sold by Xur today and when I hit 40 I'll be good to go between what I'll have at that point on that character and can transfer other stuff between my 2 characters as needed.  Watched a video on the Nightstalker subclass and that tethering thing looks pretty cool.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:37 pm

Hunter is a really fun class but don't expect to just roll over bros. It's more about precision than raw power. Golden Gun and Blade Dancer are powerful in PvP but often don't kill in one shot PvE (Yellow bros). The Bow can clear entire mobs fortunately, but only if you make the right shot. The wrong shot and you kill 1 or 2 lol. But give it time and you will start to wreck entire rooms. Hunter Master-Class FTW
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:26 pm

Just posting to +1 Hunter Master-Class
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:34 am

I started with two Warlocks and then a Titan. I've since dropped my second Warlock and will eventually use my spark for my Hunter. I haven't developed my Hunter enough, but I prefer my Titan over my Warlock. That being said, I hear the lighting Warlock class is pretty OP, at least for PvP.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down