Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao - Who you got?

+3
S7 SHMURDA
S7 DROOPY
The JDG
7 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao - Who you got? Empty Mayweather vs. Pacquiao - Who you got?

Post by The JDG Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:13 am

I don't think Mayweather has the legs at this point in his career to stay away from Pacquiao for 12 entire rounds. However, he has the defensive skills and counterpunching to hold off what I expect to be a relentless attack from Pacquiao for a least half of the fight. No KO's in this one. I'm predicting a draw or close decision for Mayweather followed by a rematch in 6 months.
The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : The JDG

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao - Who you got? Empty Re: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao - Who you got?

Post by S7 DROOPY Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:43 am

I hope pac wins, but I'm pretty sure Mayweather will win by decision and the rematch will be at least a year later
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Mayweather vs. Pacquiao - Who you got? Empty Re: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao - Who you got?

Post by S7 SHMURDA Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:24 pm

Pacman is gunna put the beat down on mayweather
S7 SHMURDA
S7 SHMURDA
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : S7 SHMURDA

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:17 pm

S7 SHMURDA wrote:Pacman is gunna put the beat down on mayweather
I've seen Pac knocked down/out (5 loses and 2 draws) never seen Mayweather out. He's undefeated. Don't see him losing this one.
I like Pac but if money was on it I'd go Mayweather.

Manny Pacquiao Knocked Out RAW and UNCUT by f1145400301
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:26 pm

Agreed Klown. Mayweather has never hit the mat never mind been knocked out. Pac is going to have trouble landing his punches. I hope Pacman wins but i don't think it's going to happen. Mayweather wins by KO in the 7th. But ya never know maybe Mayweather is going down for the $$$. He is getting more of a cut from this fight than Pac is. Boxing rigged nah never. Lol

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:36 pm

I know it's horseshoes and hand grenades territory but Floyd can be hurt...

The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:30 pm

I don't have any interest in boxing but I live just outside Grand Rapids so Money for the win.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon May 04, 2015 10:11 am

....And we see how that turned out Rolling Eyes .
Love him or hate him, just give the man the respect he deserves because 48-0 is better than everyone except Rocky Marciano @50-0. Like I said I would have liked to see Pac win because of the hardships to get where he is today. Floyd is the son and nephew of professional boxers so i don't think he's ever had it too hard. He was fighting in the Olympics (and won) when he was 16-- so he's just a great boxer...period.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Mon May 04, 2015 12:21 pm

You absolutely have to respect his ability and skill in the ring. Outside the ring...meh, not so much,but his change from Pretty Boy Floyd to Money Mayweather was a heel turn so brilliant that any professional wrestler would be proud of. So many bought that PPV just hoping to see him beat. I expected more from Pacquiao and I guess I can buy the shoulder excuse. I pitched in $10 and was gifted a nice bottle of reposado tequila at a friend's house so I'm not complaining. if you want to cleanse your palate with an action fight tune into HBO next Saturday for Canelo Alvarez vs. James Kirkland. No way in hell it goes to the scorecards.
The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Thu May 07, 2015 5:48 pm

Kirkland is the man. I am more excited about this fight.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Fri May 08, 2015 12:38 pm

No Ann Wolfe in Kirkland's corner this time. I'd like to see Ann fight Mayweather 'cause I think she'd kick his ass.

The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sun May 10, 2015 7:29 am

And Kidrkland got KOd lol

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon May 11, 2015 10:45 am

S7 OC wrote:And Kidrkland got KOd lol
Shocked Embarassed
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Mon May 11, 2015 11:21 am

Kirkland got KTFO! HBO has Gennady Golovkin this Saturday night and it appears he and Canelo are on a collision course for a big fight. Here's a summary of Golovkin's televised fights so far...

Via BadLeftHook.com

Grzegorz Proksa (TKO-5 - 9/1/2012)

In Golovkin's HBO debut, he beat the crap out of Proksa and stopped him in the fifth round.

Gabriel Rosado (TKO-7 - 1/19/2013)

In Golovkin's second fight on HBO, he beat the crap out of Rosado and stopped him in the seventh round.

Matthew Macklin (KO-3 - 6/29/2013)

In Golovkin's third appearance on HBO, he beat the crap out of Macklin and stopped him in the third round.

Curtis Stevens (RTD-8 - 11/2/2013)

In Golovkin's fourth fight on HBO, he beat the crap out of Stevens and stopped him after eight rounds.

Daniel Geale (TKO-3 - 7/26/2014)

In Golovkin's fifth fight on HBO, he beat the crap out of Geale and stopped him in the third round.

Marco Antonio Rubio (KO-2 - 10/18/2014)

In Golovkin's sixth fight on HBO, he beat the crap out of Rubio and stopped him in the second round.

Martin Murray (TKO-11 - 2/21/2015)

In Golovkin's seventh fight on HBO, he beat the crap out of Murray and stopped him in the 11th round.
The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down