Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scuf Custom Controllers

3 posters

Go down

Scuf Custom Controllers Empty Scuf Custom Controllers

Post by Pharaoh Amun Ra Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:28 pm

Greetings gentlemen. Long time, no here from. Lol.

I've been doing some research on a few gaming accessories and I came across Scuf Gaming and their custom controllers. I'm curious to know if anyone currently uses any of the custom controllers. If so, will your provide some quick feedback?
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Pharaoh Amun Ra
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : Halo 4 3rd in command
GamerTag : Pharaoh Amun Ra

Back to top Go down

Scuf Custom Controllers Empty Re: Scuf Custom Controllers

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:56 am

i have heard nothing but good things about this controller form people i know  who play a normal 8+ hours a day 

the only down  fall  is price   i had one  for my xbox 360  cost me 200 bucks to get made the way i wanted it 
now for some people that might seem like alot but for the amount i play  200 was well worth it  .. plus the fact in my mind at least the scuf's last ALOT longer then the normal xbox controllers. a normal year of xbox 360 game play i would no joke  brake  2  normal  controllers from  gaming alone ... when i got my scuf it lasted 3 years  so well worth the money..

so if you dont mind  spending a little more up  front i would go for it
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:35 pm

I have a scuf for 360 and plan on getting one for my XBO soon.

They're well built, look cool, and feel good in the hand (the 360 one did anyway). I am a big fan of their custom grip texturizing. I went with 2 pads (one on each side) and really enjoy it. some games require button combinations that just don't work without lifting your thumb off the sticks. Adding the 2 pads underneath lets someone like me who runs tactical in CoD, be able to knife while looking around. Normal controllers I'd have to lift my thumb up (or claw) to hit melee.

Overall: They are expensive. Especially once all features are added on. They have a good life-span and are quality controllers though. If you have the $$, I recommend getting one.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down