Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cod ghost prestige and hardened edtions

+3
S7 Sticky
Atrum
S7 DROOPY
7 posters

Go down

cod ghost prestige and hardened edtions Empty cod ghost prestige and hardened edtions

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:25 pm

it's time for yet another ridiculous Collector's Edition for a Call of Duty game. This year, Ghosts will be getting both a Prestige and Hardened Edition. How much of a fan are you? Well, you can determine that by how much you're willing to spend.

For $120, you can pick up the Hardened Edition, which includes the game, collectible Steelbook, military-style paracord strap, a Season Pass, the Freefall pre-order bonus map, a digital soundtrack, and the Ghosts Insignia Pack.

But for only $80 more, you can get the Prestige Edition, which includes everything above and a "1080p HD Tactical Camera, with memory card, multiple mounting attachments, and rechargeable battery."

Fans that have been collecting these annual Prestige Edition kits must be ready to fight a small war. Coupled with last year's remote control drone, the truly hardcore COD fan must be one well-equipped gamer.
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

cod ghost prestige and hardened edtions Empty Re: cod ghost prestige and hardened edtions

Post by S7 DROOPY Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:26 pm

Shits getting out of hand $200 gtfo
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

cod ghost prestige and hardened edtions Empty Re: cod ghost prestige and hardened edtions

Post by Atrum Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:32 pm

I just want a metal game case.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:34 pm

AtrumX wrote:I just want a metal game case.
 2nd that
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:48 pm

120 for hardened is more than it use to be. d@mn I'd pay 80-90 for it but 120 hell no. Unless the season pass makes up that difference.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:50 pm

S7 OC wrote:120 for hardened is more than it use to be. d@mn I'd pay 80-90 for it but 120 hell no. Unless the season pass makes up that difference.
 normal price for season is $50bucks  at least that what elite cost when u had to use it as a season pass

plus a 60 buck game 

really i feel this is only over priced by 20 bucks  idk how much all the other crap in it is worth so idk
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:12 pm

Yea, really it is only $10 more for the hardened when you count in the season pass. I'll preorder the Xbox One Hardened Edition and be checking the game out on 360 about 3 weeks prior to the release, so if it looks like it will be worth it I will get the Hardened. If it looks like I'll be playing more BF than COD, I'll just cancel my preorder and get the normal version then go Aa-a-carte on any DLC that I want.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:01 pm

This almost makes me want the camera-

S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:27 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:This almost makes me want the camera-

I didn't see, did it say hot chicks not included? Very Happy
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:53 am

S7 Sticky wrote:
AtrumX wrote:I just want a metal game case.
 2nd that
 3rd.  Ill buy the cheapo.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down