Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW MEMBERS Q & A

+18
S7 Eros
TonyTuffHead
S7LEGENDARYSARG
CHRiST iS KiiNG
Atrum
SToNeY
S7 Coolhand
KCCO Stevo
S7 COOP
Abominatus
S7 mrmiller
S7 OC
S7 Panzer
DeadSockPuppet
S7 BENJI
S7 Epic
XFightingirishX
S7 Sticky
22 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW MEMBERS Q & A Empty NEW MEMBERS Q & A

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:17 pm

( I WOULD LIKE TO ASK THAT NORMAL MEMBERS PLEASE DONT POST IN THIS TOPIC AS IT IS FOR NEW MEMBER TO ASK CLAN OFFICERS ANY AND ALL QUESTION THEY MIGHT HAVE ...THANK YOU)

First Off i would like to Welcome all the new people to the clan!!!!!
We cant wait to see you online!

This Topic is for any new member who has any question . ( i will link you to the topic were the info is stored but still feel free to post your question and a clan Officer will reply to you)

......Exp.....

Q ....Clan Rules
A...... https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t163-the-seven-virtues-of-clan-membership

Q....Clan Leaders
A.... easy way to know if your talking to a clan leader is there rank ,we use US military Rank system easy way to tell ... any one that has a Name in RED mean there at the top end of the clan officers .. any one with Yellow is a Mid to Low ranking clan Officer...(see link below for a full list of the clan COC)
https://sacredseven.forumotion.net/t367-clan-coc-and-gamertag-list

Q...Clan Ranks and how you can get promote
A....(full list of ranks in the link above ^^^) easy way to get promote is be active in both the forums and in game and help out when ever you can ...WE ARE NOT RANKED BASED ON SKILL

Q.....How you can help out with the clan
A.... Just buy being active you are already help out but if you would like to do more all you need to do is ask a clan officer ( red/yellow name on the forums) and they will see if there is anything needed to be done....

====General Questions===
any other type of Questions you might have please post below

==== IN A NUT SHELL====
All Are Members are here for you if you need help all you need to do is ask .
feel free to PM/Chat /message on Xbox any Clan Officer at any time and they will get back to you ASAP

If you have not done so already you are more then welcome to add any one on here to your friends list and we will get you in a lobby and in the mix of it all
other then that welcome again and thank you for your time

S7 Sticky
Clan Officer /Clan TROLL
and see you online ........ jocolor

S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS Q & A Empty Re: NEW MEMBERS Q & A

Post by XFightingirishX Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:41 am

i still dont know how its suppos to work on here it shows me a rank how r u supos to know when someone is ready to rank up

XFightingirishX

GamerTag : XFightingirishX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:48 am

The ranks are military based and awarded for service and duties performed. It's not something that you just 'rank up', like Call of Duty.

Anyway, I see that you are 15 and we have a minimum age policy of 21, so if you would like to join the clan I am afraid that you will have to come back in six years, don't worry though, we'll all still be here...playing Halo 6 on our Xbox 720's.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 pm

S7 Epic wrote:The ranks are military based and awarded for service and duties performed. It's not something that you just 'rank up', like Call of Duty.

Anyway, I see that you are 15 and we have a minimum age policy of 21, so if you would like to join the clan I am afraid that you will have to come back in six years, don't worry though, we'll all still be here...playing Halo 6 on our Xbox 720's.

agreed with epic ranks are a mix of time spent here and how much you help out the clan

also

yes we do have a 21+ age limit so sorry but we cant have you as a member in are clan... this does not mean some of us wont still play with you .. u can try to add a few of us if you like
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 BENJI Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:19 pm

How long does probation last? Are there any things that help get past probation besides posting and playing? Just curious.

S7 BENJI
Private First Class
Private First Class

GamerTag : S7 BENJI

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:03 am

If I remember right there's no set time limit on probation and that from what I've seen you're doing all the right things. Usually the CC (aka "the reds") meet about once a month and decide to continue a probation, make the person a full member, or in some cases part ways with the member. If you truly feel there's an issue with your probation contact Tico, Interseptor, OC, Jwriter, or mrmiller and see where you stand.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:46 am

Don't quote me on this but most probation periods last between 2 weeks to 1 month depending on your activity. Honestly don't worry about the probation and just continue playing with the clan in practices an probation will be smooth sailing. Trust me I was able to join so anyone can.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:07 am

If some one is wanting to pass probation they need to make sure they hit the roll call when it is posted up at the beginning of each month.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:19 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:contact Tico, Interseptor, OC, Jwriter, or mrmiller

Very Happy
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:18 am

probation is generally 1 month at the minimum. So most likely that means you will have to hit 2 roll calls in a row to pass probation. If someone misses roll call, they are not considered for promotion, whether that is to pass probation or move anywhere else in the chain of command.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominatus Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:15 pm

How many of the active members are Elite/Founder status in MW3?

Is there someone in particular I should look for upon login to group up with? Saw a few members yesterday and either i couldn't get in their room or they left shortly after I got there.. Im not real familiar with xbox party chat and such so if you invite and I dont join its probably because im trying to join but am unable.

Abominatus
Abominatus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm

to join the group you would need to get with mrmiller as he is the elite clan CO

and i would say there is about 12 elite founders
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 am

I've for Elite Founder status: S7 SockPuppet. I haven't been on MW3 a lot recently, thought. I've been busy with work and I'm trying to get more ME3/SSX/SKYRIM!!! time in, but drop me a friend request.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:27 pm

S7 Sticky wrote:to join the group you would need to get with S7 Glock as he is the elite clan CO

and i would say there is about 12 elite founders

Try 24 Founders! With 26 total Premium members and 34 total registered members. Now if they would only bring back the clan ops.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Abominatus Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:30 pm

S7 mrmiller wrote:
Try 24 Founders! With 26 total Premium members and 34 total registered members. Now if they would only bring back the clan ops.

~mrmiller

Precisely where I was going with that question, thanks.
Abominatus
Abominatus
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu May 02, 2013 11:08 am

Does a member need to be ranked before being able to change their gamertag? By that i just mean adding the prefix of S7 to the tag.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Thu May 02, 2013 12:01 pm

You will earn a rank after you pass your one month probation period and you then will become a full member. But with that said there is no rule for or against probationary members adding S7 to their tag. It also is not required that a member adds S7 to their name. I hope that's helps.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu May 02, 2013 12:26 pm

It's does thank you. And I figured you didn't HAVE to. But I just think it looks cool when we all play everyone knows we are a team that probably shalt be trifled with. Whether or not they know out skill. Unity strikes fear hahahaha
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCO Stevo Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Reading around the forums, I have noticed that the preliminary period lasts an average of 2 weeks or so (with active members anyways), but I am wondering if there is any specific requirements such as a certain number of games/rounds to play or number of forum posts to make in that time.

Thanks
KCCO Stevo
KCCO Stevo

GamerTag : KCCO Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCO Stevo Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:58 pm

I have also seen the roll call requirement for moving up in the ranks, where is that posted exactly? I saw one for Forza 5 that I put my name on as well.
KCCO Stevo
KCCO Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:25 pm

KCCO Stevo wrote:Reading around the forums, I have noticed that the preliminary period lasts an average of 2 weeks or so (with active members anyways), but I am wondering if there is any specific requirements such as a certain number of games/rounds to play or number of forum posts to make in that time.

Thanks

No there is no games or  rounds or post forums  that you need to do in a time period..   just every  month normally the first week you will see roll calls being posted up just reply to those then  you see them  to let us know your still active..

as far as ranking up  each game has it owns like in game rank system  normally  a game commander is picked by the clan officer's  red ,yellow names on the forums to run the game (game commanders and be any member from day 1  and on )  to rank up in game ranks at least just  show up  and play really  if the game commander for that game likes what he see's he is free to promote  any one to his officers stops..

keep in mind in game ranks and ranks on the forums are not the same...  (only game commanders  xo and there officer will show a rank on the forums ) once the game is no longer support those people will go back to there normal rank on the forums...

to rank on on the forums  it just a matter of  helping out  with anything that needs it  and a period of time 

myself i have been with this clan for about 6 years   been game commander of several games 

so all and all its just time  XD
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:29 pm

The probationary period doesn't quite have a set time on it. I myself was on it for about a month. Where as i've seen it get out in a couple of weeks. It all depends on how active you are in the forums and also in games. If you see us online try and lobby up with us, my GT is "S7 COOP" and me and we can play ghosts, that's my primary game, i'm a game officer so if you have questions or concerns you can PM (private message) me, KnightOwl, or AtrumX.

There is a clan roll call. That is posted in the main category under general discussion. One of the reds (Clan Officers) will post it monthly. Then per game there are other roll calls. The one for Ghosts you actually have to go to COD Ghosts from the Main Forum under supported games.

We have practice for COD Ghosts on Thursdays at 10 pm Eastern, you will see that on the forum. You should join us so we can play a little bit and see what we are all about. I just got notified that sticky said something before i finished typing but i typed to much to let it go to waste so i'm posting it anyway lol
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCO Stevo Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Lol thank you for the info guys!
KCCO Stevo
KCCO Stevo

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:06 pm

By hitting any one of the roll calls you will be counted as active. The general roll call was originally for people who are active in miscellaneous games but not in the supported ones with there own roll call.  A lot of people reply to that one in addition to the others, though.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by KCCO Stevo Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Ah ok, Makes sense
KCCO Stevo
KCCO Stevo

Back to top Go down