Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RDR - are people cheating / glitching?

+2
S7 Sticky
S7 Coolhand
6 posters

Go down

RDR - are people cheating / glitching? Empty RDR - are people cheating / glitching?

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed May 26, 2010 5:19 pm

Ran into a couple people yesterday that were boosting, but that doesn't bother me too much. What did bother me is that I got mowed down by a turret - and when my view switched to the killer's view I saw he was running around at ground level with no visible weapon but his arm was going in circles like he was cranking a gattling gun. Was this a cheater or was XBL or my box messing up? Anyone else seen anything like that? I also saw someone drop in from the sky - I mean litterally out of the wispy clouds in the blue sky - dropped to the earth and started fighting. Not sure if that was the same dude or not.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

RDR - are people cheating / glitching? Empty Re: RDR - are people cheating / glitching?

Post by S7 Sticky Wed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm

i would not doubt at all that there are cheater in this game i have came across some BS as well hopefully it will be packed soon
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

RDR - are people cheating / glitching? Empty Re: RDR - are people cheating / glitching?

Post by S7 Interseptor Wed May 26, 2010 5:38 pm

The game is pretty glitchy (see donkey woman or cougar man). And I have hear of people and thing glitching to invisible too (totally unintentionally). They are suppose to be releasing a patch soon so that might fix the issues. Of course those could have been cheaters too. Hard to say at this point.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Wed May 26, 2010 7:17 pm

dont worry. just about every new game now starts off with some gliching issues. always those dumb fuckers who think its cool to cheat and glitch.

i'm assuming it will be fixed soon.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Thu May 27, 2010 8:27 am

I was playing last week and had no "visible" gun is my hand...hopefully it was just that....a game glitch not a cheater glitch.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Nate Thu May 27, 2010 9:17 am

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:I was playing last week and had no "visible" gun is my hand...hopefully it was just that....a game glitch not a cheater glitch.

those seem to be game glitches. we have run into alot of multiplayer video glitches like those before.
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu May 27, 2010 10:10 am

Well lastnight after MW2 practice I was on some RDR SP and there was a civilian floating in the sky. I shot her of course, and when I did she fell all the way down. Looks like these might just be game glitches. Not saying there aren't cheaters out there or at least people willing and trying to cheat, but I haven't come across any Javelin glitches yet.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Thu May 27, 2010 2:54 pm

I'm sure they'll patch it up just a lot of content to run so a hiccup here and there isn't to far fetched. The game is still awesome give them a few week till the Free DLC comes out with CO-OP the said late May- Early June it was coming out so hopefully they kill two birds with one stone.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down