Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported

+3
S7 Epic
S7 Zero
S7 Nate
7 posters

Go down

Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported Empty Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported

Post by S7 Nate Tue May 25, 2010 1:05 pm

The Clan Leadership has decided to remove Battlefield: Bad Company 2 from the supported games section of the clan. Unfortunately, due to the many multiplayer and clan support constraints, we have not been able to maintain steady interest in competitive gaming for this division.

The BC2 leadership has done everything in their power to work around the issues and have done a good job overall of trying to make this game work. However, technicalities don't allow for engaged practices and steady clan matches.

The CC would like to thank Sticky and his team for the effort put forth in this game. We also want to thank the members who gave it a go. Even though we will not be competitively supporting this game, alot of us will still play it from time to time.

Regards,
The Sacred Seven Clan Leadership
S7 Nate
S7 Nate
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : S7 Nate64D

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported Empty Re: Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported

Post by S7 Zero Tue May 25, 2010 1:30 pm

Thank you to all who supported this game and made it possible. It's a shame to see it get put aside, but the MP as stated was a REALLY big pain in the Ass.
I will be on this game in the future, and on a LOT more when Lawyer finishes up with BFBC2 on PC, then switches over to the Console version. So don't be stranger if you see a few BC2 invites popping up on your screen in the near future. The public in this game is still easy enough to rip through.

That being said, My copy of Red Dead Redemption should be in this Wednesday. see you online!
S7 Zero
S7 Zero
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : Sony: DKMU_OmniZero

Back to top Go down

Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported Empty Re: Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported

Post by S7 Epic Tue May 25, 2010 2:16 pm

Aww, that sucks. Was looking forward to playing it over the summer.
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Tue May 25, 2010 2:51 pm

It is a bummer such a good game just wish they had a better lobby system.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu May 27, 2010 12:09 am

I have since killed 12 kittens........make that 13 since this announcement. Was a fun ,albeit, brief run. Had some great times at practice.
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Thu May 27, 2010 9:07 am

S7 Zalacious wrote:I have since killed 12 kittens........make that 13 since this announcement.
With a UAV no doubt, you cheap bastard!
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Zalacious Thu May 27, 2010 10:49 pm

You know how hard it is to hit such a small target while moving through the air. The fuckers are small!
S7 Zalacious
S7 Zalacious
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Zalacious

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Sat May 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Guess I'm late to everything lately. I was wondering around the mall today and decided to pick this one up. Yeah, I know I should have when everyone was playing, but I was bored, the wife and daughter were off shopping and I had time to kill.

I walk into Gamestop, do some browsing and before I know it I've been drugged, handcuffed, and this game and NBA2K10 dropped in my bag. My credit card has been swiped and I'm on the bench outside wondering how I was forced into the purchase Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported Icon_redface ...LOL

OK...maybe an exaggeration, but I do now own this and NBA2K10, like I said I was bored and wanted a few new (old) games. So if you guys still play for fun, hit me up with an invite.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Epic Sat May 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Maybe we can still game together on the old practice slot?
S7 Epic
S7 Epic
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 Epic DDN

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Smack Sat May 29, 2010 5:04 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Guess I'm late to everything lately. I was wondering around the mall today and decided to pick this one up. Yeah, I know I should have when everyone was playing, but I was bored, the wife and daughter were off shopping and I had time to kill.

I walk into Gamestop, do some browsing and before I know it I've been drugged, handcuffed, and this game and NBA2K10 dropped in my bag. My credit card has been swiped and I'm on the bench outside wondering how I was forced into the purchase Bad Company 2 Division no longer supported Icon_redface ...LOL

OK...maybe an exaggeration, but I do now own this and NBA2K10, like I said I was bored and wanted a few new (old) games. So if you guys still play for fun, hit me up with an invite.
Me,OC, and Diehard, and Pharaoh have 2K10 that I know of for sure anytime you wanna play online team up im there just hit me with a msg.
S7 Smack
S7 Smack

GamerTag : S7 Smack

http://www.s7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down