Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new pc

2 posters

:: General :: PC Games

Go down

new pc  Empty new pc

Post by S7 Sticky Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:09 pm

so been wanting to build another pc for some time and finally said F**k it

so rocking a

Ryzen 7 2700x
16gb of DDR4 ram 3400mhz
500gb M.2 paired with a 1tb SSHD
Asus TUF X470- plus MB
liquid Cool AIO with 240mm rad and push pull fans

carried over my GTX 1070 SC

so right now doing the normal install BS so came here to show off E Penzzzz =) lol!
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

new pc  Empty Re: new pc

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:13 pm

Me too, I bought an Alienware Laptop, I'll put the specs in later, so far I love it!  I also bought a dell gaming monitor 27inch with G-Sink for both my PC and Xbox one X that I bought as well!

Windows 10 operating system
Brings back the Start menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, such as the Edge web browser that lets you mark up web pages on your screen. Learn more ›
17.3" display
The 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. IPS technology for wide viewing angles.
8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H processor
Powerful six-core, twelve-way processing provides blazing-fast performance when you need it most. The Intel Turbo Boost technology delivers dynamic power on demand.
16GB system memory for intense multitasking and gaming
Reams of high-bandwidth DDR4 RAM let you smoothly run your graphics-heavy PC games and video-editing applications, as well as numerous programs and browser tabs at the same time.
1TB hard drive and 256GB solid-state drive (SSD) for a blend of storage space and speed
The hard drive provides ample storage, while the SSD delivers faster start-up times and data access.
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics
Backed by 8GB GDDR5 dedicated video memory, this ultrafast, advanced GPU fuels your games.
Built-in stereo speakers
7.1 digital audio sound creates a virtual surround sound experience for your music, movies, streaming web content and games.
Weighs 9.7 lbs. and is 1.2" thin
Compact power to go, so there's no need to compromise on visual real estate or gaming power to gain portability. Six-cell lithium-ion battery.
HDMI output expands your viewing options
Connect to an HDTV or high-definition monitor to set up two screens side by side or just see more of the big picture.
Thunderbolt port for connecting advanced monitors and external drives
This single interface supports both high-speed data and high-definition video, plus power over cable for bus-powered devices, ideal for digital content creators.
Wireless network connectivity
High-speed wireless LAN is built into the screen, so it connects to your network or hotspots on the most common Wi-Fi standards in both laptop and tablet modes.
Built-in FHD webcam
Makes it easy to video chat with family and friends or teleconference with colleagues over Skype or other popular applications.
Backlit keyboard for easy typing in dim or dark locations
Island-style keyboard with chiclet keys.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

:: General :: PC Games

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum