Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

it's Christmas. Feel like doing a little "Gifting?"

2 posters

Go down

it's Christmas. Feel like doing a little "Gifting?" Empty it's Christmas. Feel like doing a little "Gifting?"

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:28 pm

Hey gang, not sure how many still play this (I do almost every night), so I'm not sure if you know the new update last night including "gifting"
You can now "gift" packages to friends. There are a few Gold packages out there that I'm hoping you can login and gift one my way. Even if you don't play Halo, why not log in and help me out. 10 seconds of your time means new weapons skins, new helmets, new banners, etc. for me.

Come on...it's the giving season!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

it's Christmas. Feel like doing a little "Gifting?" Empty Re: it's Christmas. Feel like doing a little "Gifting?"

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:20 pm

BTW, the one Gold pack I got last night I slid to Atrum. Only person I could think of on my friends list that actually still plays this sometimes.

And just in case you don't know, and are wondering why I'm talking about this--these gold packs are worth $10 real dollars!

S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

it's Christmas. Feel like doing a little "Gifting?" Empty Re: it's Christmas. Feel like doing a little "Gifting?"

Post by Atrum Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:56 pm

I'll definitely hop on throughout the weekend. Been in a MP mood, so I'll be sure to keep you in mind for this.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks sir!
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down