Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S7 Fantasy Football Season 7 (Competitive/Small League).

+3
S7 Chippy
S7 KnightOwl
S7 mrmiller
7 posters

:: General :: Sports

Go down

S7 Fantasy Football Season 7 (Competitive/Small League).  Empty S7 Fantasy Football Season 7 (Competitive/Small League).

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:33 am

I re-created the league today and sent most of the previous players invites. If you need another or didn't get one let me know. There is only 8 teams, and we can fill open slots with any new members that want to play.

If you haven't played my leagues before, there are only 8 teams. I also only have 5 players on the bench. Few teams and a small bench mean there are always some decent players out there on the waiver wire. This keeps it competitive all year long, as big injuries don't necessarily mean your team is shot. Also 8 teams means you play everyone twice, and the the top 4 go to the playoffs with the FF season ending before the regular football season reaches it's last week (so you are not stuck with subs or players only playing half a game.). Its a small roster and they key to winning this league is to be active.

Currently I have the live draft set for Sunday evening the weekend before the season starts (first game is on Thursday of course to throw everything off) so that you know who is injured form the preseason and who has made the starting lineup. I can change it for whatever fits, I just picked late Sunday as most people are home then. That's the only thing we need to decide "early" as Yahoo only has so many slots open for live drafts. I can also switch it to an auto-draft in need be.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

S7 Fantasy Football Season 7 (Competitive/Small League).  Empty Re: S7 Fantasy Football Season 7 (Competitive/Small League).

Post by S7 KnightOwl Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:29 pm

knightowl782@yahoo.com

If you have an open slot
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

S7 Fantasy Football Season 7 (Competitive/Small League).  Empty Re: S7 Fantasy Football Season 7 (Competitive/Small League).

Post by S7 Chippy Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:42 pm

tonyterry1989@yahoo.com

I'm down to play if there is any room for me.
S7 Chippy
S7 Chippy
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

GamerTag : ChipN3gan | Xbox One |

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:20 pm

There's still 3 slots open in the 8-team league I started.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by The JDG Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:40 am

The JDG
The JDG
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : The JDG

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:46 pm

2 spots open in the other league once JDG joins.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Congrats Glock. You had a hell of a season. I'll take my 4th place finish and come back for more next year. Thanks to all who played!
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:16 pm

GG everyone, gg.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:52 pm

I didn't have much luck this season but good fun anyway. Congrats glock.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down