Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the next cod tittle to be released.. what are your thoughts?

+3
HuckFinn0722
S7 mrmiller
S7 SHMURDA
7 posters

Go down

This is the next cod tittle to be released.. what are your thoughts? Empty This is the next cod tittle to be released.. what are your thoughts?

Post by S7 SHMURDA Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:49 am

S7 SHMURDA
S7 SHMURDA
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : S7 SHMURDA

Back to top Go down

This is the next cod tittle to be released.. what are your thoughts? Empty Re: This is the next cod tittle to be released.. what are your thoughts?

Post by S7 mrmiller Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:40 am

It might be nice to go back to a slower ground based game, but Ghosts was my least favorite of them.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

This is the next cod tittle to be released.. what are your thoughts? Empty Re: This is the next cod tittle to be released.. what are your thoughts?

Post by S7 SHMURDA Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:51 am

Yea i know i didnt like ghost that much either but yet ur right also it would be nice to go back to a slower pace game
S7 SHMURDA
S7 SHMURDA
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by HuckFinn0722 Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:48 pm

I agree with the article they should've continued Modern Warfare. I enjoyed Ghosts but it was the worst version of cod IMO. It won't stop me from buying it though lol. Hopefully they put alot more into the game to improve from the first Ghosts.
HuckFinn0722
HuckFinn0722
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : HuckFinn0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:16 pm

HuckFinn0722 wrote:I agree with the article they should've continued Modern Warfare. I enjoyed Ghosts but it was the worst version of cod IMO. It won't stop me from buying it though lol. Hopefully they put alot more into the game to improve from the first Ghosts.

Let's not forget the early Treyarch CoDs. Those were just horrid.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SHMURDA Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:24 pm

I agree with huckfinn also
S7 SHMURDA
S7 SHMURDA
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:23 pm

This is an older rumor based on a article released by some magazine I'm not sure this is 100% official. Till I see it from a bigger reporting site or from Infinity ward. Also hope That with a three year cycle there is a lot more to it than just ghost few ashes if this is a true rumor.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 OC

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:05 pm

I know some of you hate tmartn but just a little proof that this may not be the real deal path of the next cod.

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 OC Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:13 pm

S7 OC
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:18 pm

IMO, the original MW was hands down the best offering. That being said, while I have BLOP3, I haven't played the last 3 iterations.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:29 am

The first Black Ops is my all time favorite. Single player and multi were awesome, and throw in Zombies and it's the best of the lot.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:46 am

S7 mrmiller wrote:The first Black Ops is my all time favorite. Single player and multi were awesome, and throw in Zombies and it's the best of the lot.

I'll give you the story and soundtrack for BLOPS were good and Zombies was a great addition, but I still think I enjoyed MW the most and had the best time on it.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:24 am

If it's real I'll probably get it. Heck, I have Blops now and don't play it so what's one more game added to the collection that's rarely played? Plus it could be really good if done correctly.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down