Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

+4
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
DeadSockPuppet
DerangeMaverick
8 posters

Go down

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Empty Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Post by DerangeMaverick Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:03 am

Have any of you seen it? I have to say I was freakin\' blown away. I loved the movie for what it was supposed to be. I wont ruin it but if you haven't seen it you have to go see it.

Spoiler:
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : DerangeMaverick

Back to top Go down

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Empty Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:51 pm

I know some people here that are going to see it this weekend, but I've heard that Rotten Tomatoes had it at like 38-41% and some of the metacritic sites didn't show it faring much better.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:52 pm

f#ck them. I'm going to go watch it again tonight!!! That's how good it was for me. Judge for yourself puppet if you like the comics you will like this movie. If not even love it.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:07 pm

It will probably be on video before I can see it, but I'll keep an open mind.  I'm just a little concerned about Affleck since he was pretty rough in Daredevil.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:33 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:It will probably be on video before I can see it, but I'll keep an open mind.  I'm just a little concerned about Affleck since he was pretty rough in Daredevil.

He was a good batman. I liked him in the role. The focus is more on him being Bruce than Batman he was great as Bruce.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:26 am

I'm going today to see this.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:28 am

Not interested, a British Superman and Ben Affleck?? Sad  Rolling Eyes . Thanks for completely ruining my childhood heroes in one fail swoop. Not even watching this steaming pile of crap with your eyes. But I did read the reviews and it's just what I thought.

I expect there to be great explosions and other crap, but the story is just stupid, plus if you want me to go FULL geek, Batman has a sh#tload of gadgets and toys to jump, etc. Superman has no tricks, brute strength, and can f#cking actually fly. Screw with him and you get it...case closed.

#Team Superman
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:55 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Not interested, a British Superman and Ben Affleck?? Sad  Rolling Eyes . Thanks for completely ruining my childhood heroes in one fail swoop. Not even watching this steaming pile of crap with your eyes. But I did read the reviews and it's just what I thought.

I expect there to be great explosions and other crap, but the story is just stupid, plus if you want me to go FULL geek, Batman has a sh#tload of gadgets and toys to jump, etc. Superman has no tricks, brute strength, and can f#cking actually fly. Screw with him and you get it...case closed.

#Team Superman

#teamgreenlantern f#ck superman and batman.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:34 pm

DerangeMaverick wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:Not interested, a British Superman and Ben Affleck?? Sad  Rolling Eyes . Thanks for completely ruining my childhood heroes in one fail swoop. Not even watching this steaming pile of crap with your eyes. But I did read the reviews and it's just what I thought.

#Team Superman

#teamkakarot #teamgoku #saiyans>kryptonians

Sorry i feel like i may have opened up a new conversation by putting that, taking away from original post. lol but i couldn't help it.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:44 pm

S7 COOP wrote:
DerangeMaverick wrote:

#Team Superman

Sorry i feel like i may have opened up a new conversation by putting that, taking away from original post. lol but i couldn't help it.

lol I love goku and vegeta. #teamvegeto best of both.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 DROOPY Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:21 pm

Gotanks!
S7 DROOPY
S7 DROOPY
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 DROOPY

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 SHMURDA Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:28 am

S7 COOP wrote:
DerangeMaverick wrote:

#Team Superman

lol #teamdeadpool #TeamMarvel #TeamRyu
S7 SHMURDA
S7 SHMURDA
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : S7 SHMURDA

Back to top Go down

Post by Evol Recovery Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:10 pm

I liked the movie. The first 90 mins where pretty boring. They were setting up what felt like nothing. But it did start to pick up and it let my attention. As a fan of superman comics I thought what they are setting up for is far more interesting then this particular movie.

Evol Recovery
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : PSN.....Evolrevel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:34 pm

Evol Recovery wrote:I liked the movie. The first 90 mins where pretty boring. They were setting up what felt like nothing. But it did start to pick up and it let my attention. As a fan of superman comics I thought what they are setting up for is far more interesting then this particular movie.
That could very well be the case. This is merely a prelude to something more to come.
At least I hope so.
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:01 pm

S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
Evol Recovery wrote:I liked the movie. The first 90 mins where pretty boring. They were setting up what felt like nothing. But it did start to pick up and it let my attention. As a fan of superman comics I thought what they are setting up for is far more interesting then this particular movie.
That could very well be the case. This is merely a prelude to something more to come.
At least I hope so.

This is supposed to be the intro to multiple movies like Marvel did with the Avengers stuff. There's already a Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman movies planned, just to name a few. Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman... so hot!
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:02 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:
S7 K1ll3rKlown wrote:
At least I hope so.

This is supposed to be the intro to multiple movies like Marvel did with the Avengers stuff.  There's already a Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman movies planned, just to name a few.  Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman... so hot!

Yes I this is what this movie in theory is. Cyborg, Flash, Wonder woman, Aquaman, Shazam, Green Lantern Corp, are movies coming out with the good guys, while we have Suicide squad coming out as the misfits, and possible batman movies with Jared leto as joker in them.
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 R0LLING THUND3R Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:26 pm

Klown, Ben Affleck was the perfect Batman...The movie was awesome and stuck with the storyline in the comics which is why the stupid critics didn't know what they were talking about! It started off slow then hit you upside the head. The movie has made 530 million worldwide, I don't think all those people were wrong. I reacted the same to Ben being Batman at first but he nailed it and is my favorite Batman to date. The movie was darker than the previous movies with the two characters and I liked it. This is the "Dawn of the Justice league" the precursor for the next few flicks. Lex Luther is a very evil nut! any Klown you might be pleasantly surprised, it's not the first time critics were wrong.
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
S7 R0LLING THUND3R
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : R0LLING THUND3R

Back to top Go down

Post by DerangeMaverick Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:09 pm

S7 R0LLING THUND3R wrote:Klown, Ben Affleck was the perfect Batman...The movie was awesome and stuck with the storyline in the comics which is why the stupid critics didn't know what they were talking about!  It started off slow then hit you upside the head.  The movie has made 530 million worldwide, I don't think all those people were wrong.  I reacted the same to Ben being Batman at first but he nailed it and is my favorite Batman to date.  The movie was darker than the previous movies with the two characters and I liked it.  This is the "Dawn of the Justice league"  the precursor for the next few flicks.  Lex Luther is a very evil nut!  any Klown you might be pleasantly surprised, it's not the first time critics were wrong.  

To me the best part of the movie was the dream/vision sequence
DerangeMaverick
DerangeMaverick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down