Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Division is live!

+14
S7 Chippy
Voyager42
Air7Cav
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Plague
BonzOmega
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Skandelous
S7 Sticky
DeadSockPuppet
S7 KnightOwl
Xpert2010
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 Interseptor
18 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Division is live! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Division is live!

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:18 am

Thanks Puppet.....I finished the last mission, so I'm just hitting all the side missions. If you see me on you can help me blow through those. I met a couple nice guys to run with last weekend so we leveled up pretty good. Nice to know there's still "Nice" people out there. One of the guys was at a higher level but hung with us anyways to help out.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:17 am

We'll still be around. Especially on the weekends to play with the group.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:29 am

S7 Interseptor wrote:We'll still be around.  Especially on the weekends to play with the group.

Coolio.....should be able to play some this weekend...Gig Saturday night but otherwise I'll be on. No pressure though....I know you and Kenny are into that Monster/Magical, withcraft stuff Rolling Eyes
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:48 am

S7 Uncle Charles wrote:
S7 Interseptor wrote:We'll still be around.  Especially on the weekends to play with the group.

Coolio.....should be able to play some this weekend...Gig Saturday night but otherwise I'll be on.   No pressure though....I know you and Kenny are into that Monster/Magical, withcraft stuff Rolling Eyes

Still have another week till DS3 drops so I'll be down to play with you guys this weekend.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:54 pm

Definitely up for running with you UC. Gotta get you leveled so we can keep trucking while the other guys are playing DS3.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:07 am

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Definitely up for running with you UC.  Gotta get you leveled so we can keep trucking while the other guys are playing DS3.  
Yeah Man....I love this game so should be playing for awhile
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:45 pm

S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:20 am

Hadn't heard about the supply drops, should be a good time fighting over those.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:01 am

So it sounds like the kids that played non-stop after the update are now OP due to some unintended effects of the update.  Massive has hot fixed some of those mistakes, but some of the other promised updates are under delivering, like the guaranteed HE drops from named DZ bosses dropping items that are gear lvl 160 instead of 200 (the max), named HE item drops with rolls that make them less useful than unnamed items, and the supply drops being loaded with purples.  On top of this, the groups that have played a decent amount of time already are basically just going rogue and farming those that haven't been able to play, making the DZ a nightmare.  

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/04/13/almost-nothing-about-the-divisions-incursion-update-is-working-as-intended/#2f365f5e4386
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:09 am

Forgot to mention that XB1 characters are being randomly deleted, which Massive is supposedly working on but hasn't released an official statement about.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:10 am

Well....for someone like me....going into the DZ might never happen unless they get this sh1t fixed
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:54 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:So it sounds like the kids that played non-stop after the update are now OP due to some unintended effects of the update.  Massive has hot fixed some of those mistakes, but some of the other promised updates are under delivering, like the guaranteed HE drops from named DZ bosses dropping items that are gear lvl 160 instead of 200 (the max), named HE item drops with rolls that make them less useful than unnamed items, and the supply drops being loaded with purples.  On top of this, the groups that have played a decent amount of time already are basically just going rogue and farming those that haven't been able to play, making the DZ a nightmare.  

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertcoin/2016/04/13/almost-nothing-about-the-divisions-incursion-update-is-working-as-intended/#2f365f5e4386

Yeah, it's pretty much been "You better be around quickly before things get fixed or you'll be left behind". I didn't start playing the game until after the huge Phoenix Credit nerf and wasn't able to play in this latest update until after work, which was too late to catch the 4 gold drops per boss kill since they hotfixed it so quickly. They've got a LONG way to go before the average person with a job will be able to enjoy this game thoroughly.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:45 pm

And now (not surprisingly) people are glitching/exploiting the incursion so people are getting a constant flow of set pieces.  Don't get me wrong, the game is still fun to a point, but honest players are getting left in the dust and the DZ is a joke for people that aren't geared with the highest tier equipment.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:31 am

I played a couple hours just running DZ and ended up getting about a dozen HE items, mostly mods and attachments. I did get two of the 3 gear pieces I needed and was able to build the last so now all of my equipment is gold, went from 163 to 176 GS tonight, so that was the good part.  

The bad part is in the first hour or so I got merc'd so many times that I probably lost about a dozen gold and one set piece.  I was in a couple groups of four but we were all around 160-170 and kept getting jumped by 190+ kids.  I about threw my controller after like 45 min but I decided to just rematchmake and finally got to a DZ that wasn't roguefest.  I didn't try the Incursion, so I'm pissed about the lost set piece, but I'll get some of them at some point.

My groups managed to secure two supply drops and I got a one gold item as my reward on the first and two purple as my reward on the second.  I thought those would be more of a bloodbath, but again I ended the night in a "tame" DZ so that helped with getting the drops.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:25 am

I haven't been in the game since the update. I am interested to see how tonight goes.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Looking forward to running tonight and hopefully getting the couple pieces of gear I need upgraded so I can be at 182 and to being able to play with some S7 bros that I know how they play. Oh and there's that whole communication thing that might be nice.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:23 am

Didn't really advance my character much (aside from hitting like DZ lvl 42), but I did pay Kenny for the race to lvl 26 wager, Zak and Kenny got closer to GS 175, and Zak and I rolled with UC to get him to lvl 30 so now we've got a 4th to run with, just need to help him get some gear.  

I also did some work on some of the dailies and crafting tasks as well as tried running the Incursion a run.  I have a feeling that Falcon Lost will be tedious repetition trying to knock out the 15 "horde mode" waves of guys.  Gave it like 3-4 runs before 1/2 my team dropped and I decided I was done.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:50 am

DeadSockPuppet wrote:Didn't really advance my character much (aside from hitting like DZ lvl 42), but I did pay Kenny for the race to lvl 26 wager, Zak and Kenny got closer to GS 175, and Zak and I rolled with UC to get him to lvl 30 so now we've got a 4th to run with, just need to help him get some gear.  

I also did some work on some of the dailies and crafting tasks as well as tried running the Incursion a run.  I have a feeling that Falcon Lost will be tedious repetition trying to knock out the 15 "horde mode" waves of guys.  Gave it like 3-4 runs before 1/2 my team dropped and I decided I was done.

Just FYI they've disabled getting the weekly award for finishing the incursion until the next maintenance because of the rampant exploiting going on so don't be surprised if you do beat it and don't get the weekly reward.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:20 pm

Good to know, don't play the incursion this week.  There's more than enough to do with the dailies, weeklies, and DZ farming.

This response by Massive (too little too late) seems to fall right into what the Reddit posts b1tch the most about.  There's an exploit that the devs aren't able to find in their tests, scrubs that play nonstop farm the sh1t out of it and become OP, Massive "fixes" the problem which leaves the people that either aren't cheaters or don't have the time to exploit the game before its fixed get screwed.  Massive is then stuck trying to figure out how to balance the cheaters with everyone else.

While it's a pain the ass to keep having to matchmake and find DZ that isn't full of OP assholes mercing people, as long as I can I'll keep playing.  I'll probably hold off on a season pass until we see how they fix the imbalance, specifically if they make more GS brackets in the DZ, because I'd hate to put more money into the game and find out they keep taking rewards from the incursions before I can play them and the DZ becomes unplayable except for those that are OP from cheating.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:33 pm

Sounds like rather than try to fix any of the big issues, Massive has gone after so thing small. GS now takes into account all items your character has (inventory and stash) not just your inventory.  So, no longer can you store higher level items to jump in the GS 160 or less bracket to help a friend farm the lower bracket.  Looks like you just have to share items to get them to a decent level or carry them.  

I'm guessing this was an easy fix and that's why they hot fixed it, but this just makes it harder to help your friends that are newly lvl 30 get ready for the GS 160+ DZ without them experiencing repeated ganks and feeling like they're not able to help.

We'll still find a fun way to help anyone that wants to gear up for the DZ so they can roll.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:57 am

Thanks Puppet and Zak for helping me get to 30. Now I'm trying to get my operations to 100%. I'm close but with 60 credits per mission it's going to take awhile. In the meantime I'm trying to get my gun and gear leveled up....I think I'm at 130 or so.
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:32 pm

I think I might have some stuff in my stash that I might be able to share Charles. I don't think I went to my base after my last run in the DZ so it should have some GS 163 gold gear, just not sure if I can share it.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:52 am

Awesome Puppet.....i'll be on again this weekend
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:06 am

DeadSockPuppet wrote:I think I might have some stuff in my stash that I might be able to share Charles.  I don't think I went to my base after my last run in the DZ so it should have some GS 163 gold gear, just not sure if I can share it.  

You can only share gear with someone if they where in your party when the loot dropped and you have one hour to share it.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:25 am

S7 KnightOwl wrote:
DeadSockPuppet wrote:I think I might have some stuff in my stash that I might be able to share Charles.  I don't think I went to my base after my last run in the DZ so it should have some GS 163 gold gear, just not sure if I can share it.  

You can only share gear with someone if they where in your party when the loot dropped and you have one hour to share it.

That is what I thought too. We just need to help run him in the DZ and drop some stuff for him then. Also, don't forget to do the Dailies for easier to obtain HE items too.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next