Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login fixed yet.

+10
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 COOP
DeadSockPuppet
S7 Coolhand
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 OC
Atrum
S7 Interseptor
S7 Sticky
S7 Plague
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Login fixed yet. - Page 3 Empty Re: Login fixed yet.

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:15 am

All my quest NPCs were invisible, so had to shut it down and restart. Huge waste of time there.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:44 am

Had some minor issues tonight but it was better than previous nights.

Finished up the Stonefalls area and got all the lore books and skyshards so it's off to Deshaan for me tomorrow night.  I don't know how they work their servers but maybe it'll be a little better now that I'll be playing a different area.  Not sure if they separate them like that or not though.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 am

Was this made by Bethesda or Ubisoft in conjunction with 343 studios as published by EA?

I timed the last one at 14 minutes. No issues or problems after that, but still a long wait to get going.
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:26 am

Here's a response from ZOS regarding the server issues.  Basically they just weren't anywhere near prepared for the amount of players.

I'm going to answer your first bullet: login problems. Please be aware, we are doing everything we can do to make this experience better for everyone. And you are correct - these problems stem from incredible demand for the game. In fact, when we first turned the servers on at game launch, it was like we experienced a DDOS attack - there was so much demand from players that it completely overwhelmed everything. We've been working on fixing that ever since, and are getting to the point where we are managing everything through the queue, and login errors themselves are becoming less prevalent.
I apologize for this experience, which I know isn't awesome for those trying to get in and play. We're working on fixing the problems as fast as we can. Thanks for hanging in there with us.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:12 am

As far as the que goes I think the larger number is the number of people on the server and the smaller number is your actual position in que. Watched mine last night and the smaller number steadily got smaller. I got in once the number basically got down to zero.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:49 am

Also, if you're having the invisible enemy/NPC problem you're better off just completely quitting the game (not just logging out) and restarting.  The wait in the queue after doing so might suck but the problem will persist until you do that.

Coolhand had a bad time with this last night and ended up wasting a lot of time (I did too the first time it happened).  Better off once you see it happening to restart the game.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3