Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ESO CONSOLE BETA STARTS TOMORROW!

+10
Atrum
S7 COOP
Shuntentatsu
S7LEGENDARYSARG
S7 Coolhand
S7 mrmiller
OneBadHuskerFan
S7 Interseptor
S7 OC
S7 Sticky
14 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

THE ESO CONSOLE BETA STARTS TOMORROW! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ESO CONSOLE BETA STARTS TOMORROW!

Post by S7 Coolhand Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:27 pm

I just put $50 down on this, so definitely getting it day 1.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

THE ESO CONSOLE BETA STARTS TOMORROW! - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ESO CONSOLE BETA STARTS TOMORROW!

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:48 pm

S7 Coolhand wrote:I just put $50 down on this, so definitely getting it day 1.

Excellent.  I'm hoping this one has some lasting power for many of us.  Seems like almost every time there's a game like this that could thrive on end game group play we kind of end up with maybe a few people left playing.  Like me with Destiny.  I played it for a month'ish and just dropped it.  Hoping this one keeps me interested longer than normal (which I think it will).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:36 pm

I'm probably just about finished with as far as I want to go in the beta.  I've seen enough to know it's going to own my soul for a long time and I don't need to continue to play longer.

I ran some of the main story quests, some mage guild stuff, learned and ran the quests for all the crafting stuff and did some crafting of clothing and woodworking (I'm a sorcerer).

If there's one thing that I've taken out of this as being a priority it's that bag space will definitely need to be upgraded quickly.  With all the stuff you pick up the default 60 slots isn't enough and fills up quick.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:18 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I'm probably just about finished with as far as I want to go in the beta.  I've seen enough to know it's going to own my soul for a long time and I don't need to continue to play longer.

I ran some of the main story quests, some mage guild stuff, learned and ran the quests for all the crafting stuff and did some crafting of clothing and woodworking (I'm a sorcerer).

If there's one thing that I've taken out of this as being a priority it's that bag space will definitely need to be upgraded quickly.  With all the stuff you pick up the default 60 slots isn't enough and fills up quick.

Or you start killing NPCs for their houses or buy houses so you can have supplies everywhere. I had like 3-4 homes in SKYRIM!!! and had my supplies distributed between the locales based on what kind of work I did in each realm, of course that was my minor OCD coming out.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:21 pm

DeadSockPuppet wrote:
OneBadHuskerFan wrote:I'm probably just about finished with as far as I want to go in the beta.  I've seen enough to know it's going to own my soul for a long time and I don't need to continue to play longer.

Or you start killing NPCs for their houses or buy houses so you can have supplies everywhere.  I had like 3-4 homes in SKYRIM!!! and had my supplies distributed between the locales based on what kind of work I did in each realm, of course that was my minor OCD coming out.  

There's no player housing in ESO unfortunately so you're stuck with your personal bag space unless you can be in a guild and have guild bank space (must have 10 active players for a guild).
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Yeah, Kenny was telling me there's no housing last night. The guild thing will suck since we won't have 10 PS4 players, unless we join a group or pick up some new PS4 players.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Atrum Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:42 pm

No reason not to join some big guild for the perks IMO
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:23 am

AtrumX wrote:No reason not to join some big guild for the perks IMO

Yep.  By the way you can be in up to 5 guilds.  I doubt we see 10+ active members of S7 on either console so that will be the way to go if you want to be in a guild.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:37 pm

OneBadHuskerFan wrote:
AtrumX wrote:No reason not to join some big guild for the perks IMO

Yep.  By the way you can be in up to 5 guilds.  I doubt we see 10+ active members of S7 on either console so that will be the way to go if you want to be in a guild.

Didn't think about that. This will be the first true MMO I've played so I'm not used to thinking outside of the group.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Ok now I am getting trolled by ESO.  I just got an email saying "Thank you for participating in the ESO Console Beta.  Please fill out this survey"

BASTARDS!

... and yes, I triple check my emails several times including all folders and junk mail before, during and after the invites were sent (including this morning after getting this mail.) No invite was received.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:16 pm

S7 Interseptor wrote:Ok now I am getting trolled by ESO.  I just got an email saying "Thank you for participating in the ESO Console Beta.  Please fill out this survey"

BASTARDS!

... and yes, I triple check my emails several times including all folders and junk mail before, during and after the invites were sent (including this morning after getting this mail.) No invite was received.

Wow, that's F'd up of them, lol.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Interseptor Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:38 pm

I filled out the survey.  Marked everything I could as "N/A" and really blasted them in the addition comments section.  Doing my part to give feedback on the Beta lol.
S7 Interseptor
S7 Interseptor
Clan Advisor
Clan Advisor

GamerTag : PSN: Interseptor_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3