Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox Music Integrated with One Drive

3 posters

Go down

Xbox Music Integrated with One Drive Empty Xbox Music Integrated with One Drive

Post by S7 KnightOwl Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:40 pm

OneDrive Integration is Live! | 3/18/15

[size=38]← Announcements[/size]

March 18, 2015

We’re happy to announce that Xbox Music has integrated with OneDrive to allow access to your entire personal music collection from your Xbox Music application for free!  As of today, any music files that you upload to your new “Music” folder in OneDrive will start to show up in your collection on music.xbox.com and in the Xbox Music apps for Windows 8.1, Windows Phone 8.1, Xbox 360, and Xbox One – no Music Pass required!  If you do have a Xbox Music Pass, you even get an extra 100GB of storage on your OneDrive!  

[size=16]For more information, visithttp://music.xbox.com/onedrive[/size]

[size=16]If you have questions or feedback about this new feature, please visit the FAQ or theMicrosoft Community forumsPlease continue making your feedback about our app known on User Voice, in store reviews, and elsewhere on the Internet. We’re listening![/size]

Thank you for your continued support,

The Xbox Music Team
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Xbox Music Integrated with One Drive Empty Re: Xbox Music Integrated with One Drive

Post by S7 Sticky Wed Mar 18, 2015 2:49 pm

thats kind of  cool

myself i just us a jump drive when i want to play music  on my xbox but happy to see i really dont even have to do that anymore

now just waiting on the update so i can play music and not have to have it snapped
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Xbox Music Integrated with One Drive Empty Re: Xbox Music Integrated with One Drive

Post by S7 mrmiller Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:41 pm

Cool stuff. Should have grabbed that cheaper sub when I had the chance. Now I'm stuck at $10 a month, but still worth it for me.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down