Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Raids and My Bank

+14
S7 Plague
S7 COOP
S7LEGENDARYSARG
S7 ROWDYFLASH
S7 Sticky
CALi3PRiM3
jaz2k316
WobbLe Pops
S7 K1ll3rKlown
equiVOCAL DOGMA
S7 Ragnarok
d3adlyg0d
HuckFinn0722
S7 KnightOwl
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Clan Raids and My Bank Empty Clan Raids and My Bank

Post by S7 KnightOwl Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:06 pm

@Beachheadstudio wrote:Clan Raids are coming to the Call of Duty app! Play when you want and earn new in-game gear rewards. For more, see https://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/clan-wars/blog/2015/02/24/call-of-duty-companion-app-clan-raids

@treybeachhead wrote:For those of you who have been wondering what the bank is for, it is for Clan Raids.

@treybeachhead wrote:Diamond clans who have placed in the top 3 in diamond before the clan raids preview starts will be invited to try raids during the preview

CALL OF DUTY® COMPANION APP – CLAN RAIDS

Clans, expect to be challenged like never before with Clan Raids coming to the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion app. Raids are unique time-based challenges where success earns acclaim via our Clan Raids leaderboards and new Clan Raid-exclusive in-game gear like the Equilibrium set. Clan members will use Clan Tokens earned since launch to participate in Clan Raids and reap the rewards if successful.

Play at Any Time

Raids can be initiated by your Clan Leader at any time, allowing you to play when you want. Choose a squad, select the Raid, and complete a diverse set of objectives in a race against the clock. New Raids will be added over time, so there’s always a new challenge to look forward to when using the Call of Duty Companion app, whether it’s cooperating with your Clan in Raids or fighting for top spot in Clan Wars.

Clan Raids Preview

Raids will launch as a Clan Raids Preview on March 9th for Diamond Division Clans that have earned a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place win in any Diamond Division war before March 9th. During the Clan Raids Preview we will be tuning the Raids for the best experience.

Thereafter, we will open Clan Raids to the public, where the exclusive Equilibrium set will be made available. Stay tuned as we release more information and preview eligibility requirements in the coming weeks.

Follow Us for More Info

Follow this news feed and @BeachheadStudio on Twitter for the latest information on Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Clan Wars and Raids.

Visit www.callofduty.com/app on your mobile device to download the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App.

Now Live - Clan Raids Preview & Ruleset

Calling all Diamond Division Clans! The Clan Raids Preview begins today, and Clans with a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place Diamond Division win under their belt can now start testing the feature before it goes live to the public. Choose a squad, select the Raid in-app, and race against the clock.

Clan Raids Rules

Clan Raids are timed, objective-based challenges of varying difficulty that, unlike Clan Wars, can be started at any time and offer unique rewards. The current list of Clan Raids can be found in the Raid Vault. We’ll be opening up new raids on a regular basis, so check back often for new challenges.

Clan Tokens and Raid Enlistment

Clan Tokens are a new item added in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare. Clan Tokens can be seen both in the War Room and in your Clan Profile. In order to participate in a raid, Clan members must enlist prior to the start of the raid, using their own Clan Tokens. When a Clan’s Commander (or Lt. Commander) starts a raid, they will only be able to include Clan members who have previously enlisted.

If you don’t have enough Clan Tokens to enlist in a particular raid, don’t worry! Clan Tokens can be earned in multiple ways. Winning in a Clan War awards tokens to everyone in your Clan who participates. You’ll also acquire Clan Tokens by leveling up your Clan (up to a max of 1800). Lastly, certain Clan Raids will award Clan Tokens.

Starting a Raid

Clan Commanders and Lt. Commanders can start Clan Raids at any time. When starting a Clan Raid, leaders must select Clan members to be included on the Raiding Squad. Your Raiding Squad is the list of members who will count for participating in the raid, and you cannot add additional members to the squad once the raid has begun. This is important as the objectives within a raid will scale based on the size of your Raiding Squad. Your Raiding Squad also determines who receives rewards – only participating Raiding Squad members will be rewarded at the end of a successful Clan Raid.

When a Clan Leader opts to start a raid, a 5-minute timer begins. Once the timer has expired, the raid is live and wins will begin to count. Note that a Clan can only have one active raid at a time.

Difficulty and Objectives

Raid objectives are tailored to the size of your raiding squad. As you add more members to your raiding squad, the number of wins required to complete the raid scales up. This is to ensure that all Clans, regardless of size, have an opportunity to participate and enjoy Clan Raids. You will need a Clan of at least 3 members to participate, similar to Clan Wars.

Raid objectives will consist of different multiplayer game modes in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare. Certain Clan Raids require you to complete objectives in a specific order, while others allow you to complete objectives in any order. Review the raid objectives and plan out your attack before starting!

Ending and Replaying Raids

A Clan Raid ends when all objectives have been completed or when time runs out. If you run out of time before completing all the objectives, the Clan Raid is considered failed and no rewards are granted. If your Clan completes the objectives within the time limit, the Clan Raid is considered a success and rewards will be granted within 60 minutes.

Regardless of the scenario, when a Clan Raid ends, the After Action Report (in the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion App) will report the results. You can choose to replay Clan Raids, whether you succeed or fail. It should be noted that certain types of rewards (like gear rewards) can only be earned once.

Rewards

Only participating Raiding Squad members will be granted rewards for a successful Clan Raid. There are currently four types of rewards that your Clan can acquire from Clan Raids. These are:

Clan XP
In-game Gear
Clan Tokens
Enlistment to other Raids

Over the life cycle of Clan Raids, we are planning to add more and more exciting rewards. Stay tuned to this News Feed and @BeachheadStudio on Twitter for further updates!

Raid Points and Leaderboards

When a Clan successfully completes a Clan Raid, they are awarded Raid Points for that specific raid. Raids Points are a score that determines your Clan’s place on the raid leaderboard. Every unique Clan Raid has its own leaderboard, and the best performing Clans will be displayed front and center.

In addition to the unique Clan Raid leaderboards, there is also a Global Raid Leaderboard. The Global Raid Leaderboard compiles all of your Raid Points from every Clan Raid to show who is truly dominating. We expect it to take serious coordination and effort to the rise to the top of the Global Clan Raid Leaderboard.

Replaying raids gives your Clan extra chances to beat previous best scores. We only record your Clan’s best score, so keep testing yourselves!

Note that bonus Raid Points are awarded for completing a raid quickly and for participating with a large Raiding Squad. Every point counts when shooting for the top spot, so plan accordingly.

Good luck!

We have added a Raid night to the clan activity schedule on Tuesday's @ 9:30pm Hosted by S0URKR0UT.

Also I have added all of my game officers as LT. Comanders on the app so they too can start raids for those that want to play.

Here is a list of who can start a Raid

S7 KnightOwl
S7 COOP
HuckFinn0722
S7 Ragnarok
S7 Heisenberg
S0URKR0UT
S7 Sticky
mrmiller

Last edited by S7 KnightOwl on Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:42 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : update info)
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Clan Raids and My Bank Empty Re: Clan Raids and My Bank

Post by HuckFinn0722 Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:17 pm

Sounds cool. Can't wait to see the preview.
HuckFinn0722
HuckFinn0722
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : HuckFinn0722

Back to top Go down

Post by d3adlyg0d Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:36 pm

This is going to be sweet! This will be like Destiny.
d3adlyg0d
d3adlyg0d

GamerTag : D3adlyG

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:42 pm

@treybeachhead wrote:Starting with the war on 2/27, players will earn clan tokens for their performance in clan wars. Higher division & placement = more tokens
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Ragnarok Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:10 am

Sweet I look forward to playing it
S7 Ragnarok
S7 Ragnarok
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Ragnarok

Back to top Go down

Post by equiVOCAL DOGMA Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:52 am

Like Destiny? I can't wait for the loot caves.

equiVOCAL DOGMA

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 K1ll3rKlown Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:07 am

hmmm...I'm actually very interested in this! Shocked
S7 K1ll3rKlown
S7 K1ll3rKlown
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : S7 K1ll3rKlown

Back to top Go down

Post by WobbLe Pops Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:16 pm

Hopefully I can just buy the elite guns I have never received in my supply drops.

WobbLe Pops
Private
Private

GamerTag : WobbLe Pops

Back to top Go down

Post by jaz2k316 Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:25 pm

hmmm sounds interesting curious to see how it plays out.
jaz2k316
jaz2k316

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:25 am

WobbLe Pops wrote:Hopefully I can just buy the elite guns I have never received in my supply drops.

Was thinking the same thing. Not sure if they would do that because people not in clans earning my bank would be essentially screwed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CALi3PRiM3 Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:00 pm

Sqaud up n lets take over
CALi3PRiM3
CALi3PRiM3
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : CALi3PRiM3

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:11 pm

Clan raids is now live, update your app then check either the main page or clan wars tab for more info. Not really sure how all of this works. I will be online late tonight to try it out.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by CALi3PRiM3 Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Copy
CALi3PRiM3
CALi3PRiM3
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:43 pm

ill be on tonight
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 ROWDYFLASH Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:49 pm

Be on after 11
S7 ROWDYFLASH
S7 ROWDYFLASH
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : S7 ROWDYFLASH

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Sticky Tue Mar 10, 2015 2:12 am

nice win on the raid and a good way to learn what to do / not to do

had fun thanks every one that showed up
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Post by S7LEGENDARYSARG Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:45 am

I was on but I apparently missed out
S7LEGENDARYSARG
S7LEGENDARYSARG
Corporal
Corporal

GamerTag : LegendarySargE9

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 am

I enlisted for the shipyard, is there a certain time you guys want to run this? I missed last night trying to beat Alien: Isolation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CALi3PRiM3 Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:50 am

I b on at 3
CALi3PRiM3
CALi3PRiM3
Corporal
Corporal

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 COOP Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:00 pm

I will try to be on for quite a while tonight, i'm also not sure how it all works though, but do have access to the app where i think if i read correctly i can initiate something. I plan on talking more with knight owl about it.
S7 COOP
S7 COOP
Captain
Captain

GamerTag : S7 COOP

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:42 pm

I have updated the original post with new info

Now Live - Clan Raids Preview & Ruleset
Posted by ClanWarsNews in Call of Duty Clan Wars on Mar 9, 2015 7:15:55 PM
Calling all Diamond Division Clans! The Clan Raids Preview begins today, and Clans with a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place Diamond Division win under their belt can now start testing the feature before it goes live to the public. Choose a squad, select the Raid in-app, and race against the clock.

Clan Raids Rules

Clan Raids are timed, objective-based challenges of varying difficulty that, unlike Clan Wars, can be started at any time and offer unique rewards. The current list of Clan Raids can be found in the Raid Vault. We’ll be opening up new raids on a regular basis, so check back often for new challenges.

Clan Tokens and Raid Enlistment

Clan Tokens are a new item added in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare. Clan Tokens can be seen both in the War Room and in your Clan Profile. In order to participate in a raid, Clan members must enlist prior to the start of the raid, using their own Clan Tokens. When a Clan’s Commander (or Lt. Commander) starts a raid, they will only be able to include Clan members who have previously enlisted.

If you don’t have enough Clan Tokens to enlist in a particular raid, don’t worry! Clan Tokens can be earned in multiple ways. Winning in a Clan War awards tokens to everyone in your Clan who participates. You’ll also acquire Clan Tokens by leveling up your Clan (up to a max of 1800). Lastly, certain Clan Raids will award Clan Tokens.

Starting a Raid

Clan Commanders and Lt. Commanders can start Clan Raids at any time. When starting a Clan Raid, leaders must select Clan members to be included on the Raiding Squad. Your Raiding Squad is the list of members who will count for participating in the raid, and you cannot add additional members to the squad once the raid has begun. This is important as the objectives within a raid will scale based on the size of your Raiding Squad. Your Raiding Squad also determines who receives rewards – only participating Raiding Squad members will be rewarded at the end of a successful Clan Raid.

When a Clan Leader opts to start a raid, a 5-minute timer begins. Once the timer has expired, the raid is live and wins will begin to count. Note that a Clan can only have one active raid at a time.

Difficulty and Objectives

Raid objectives are tailored to the size of your raiding squad. As you add more members to your raiding squad, the number of wins required to complete the raid scales up. This is to ensure that all Clans, regardless of size, have an opportunity to participate and enjoy Clan Raids. You will need a Clan of at least 3 members to participate, similar to Clan Wars.

Raid objectives will consist of different multiplayer game modes in Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare. Certain Clan Raids require you to complete objectives in a specific order, while others allow you to complete objectives in any order. Review the raid objectives and plan out your attack before starting!

Ending and Replaying Raids

A Clan Raid ends when all objectives have been completed or when time runs out. If you run out of time before completing all the objectives, the Clan Raid is considered failed and no rewards are granted. If your Clan completes the objectives within the time limit, the Clan Raid is considered a success and rewards will be granted within 60 minutes.

Regardless of the scenario, when a Clan Raid ends, the After Action Report (in the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion App) will report the results. You can choose to replay Clan Raids, whether you succeed or fail. It should be noted that certain types of rewards (like gear rewards) can only be earned once.

Rewards

Only participating Raiding Squad members will be granted rewards for a successful Clan Raid. There are currently four types of rewards that your Clan can acquire from Clan Raids. These are:

Clan XP
In-game Gear
Clan Tokens
Enlistment to other Raids

Over the life cycle of Clan Raids, we are planning to add more and more exciting rewards. Stay tuned to this News Feed and @BeachheadStudio on Twitter for further updates!

Raid Points and Leaderboards

When a Clan successfully completes a Clan Raid, they are awarded Raid Points for that specific raid. Raids Points are a score that determines your Clan’s place on the raid leaderboard. Every unique Clan Raid has its own leaderboard, and the best performing Clans will be displayed front and center.

In addition to the unique Clan Raid leaderboards, there is also a Global Raid Leaderboard. The Global Raid Leaderboard compiles all of your Raid Points from every Clan Raid to show who is truly dominating. We expect it to take serious coordination and effort to the rise to the top of the Global Clan Raid Leaderboard.

Replaying raids gives your Clan extra chances to beat previous best scores. We only record your Clan’s best score, so keep testing yourselves!

Note that bonus Raid Points are awarded for completing a raid quickly and for participating with a large Raiding Squad. Every point counts when shooting for the top spot, so plan accordingly.

Good luck!
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:37 pm

Ok, I get it now. I've been checking out the app for awhile and we can choose from which raids we want to do. The shipyard is just the "featured" raid. Pretty cool they list it by difficulty. Shipyard looks like we might need a couple groups on at once to win it. Lemme know what you guys think, I'll be on later tonight COOP.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Plague Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:00 pm

wish i could join in but weekdays sucks for me
S7 Plague
S7 Plague
Sergeant
Sergeant

GamerTag : S7 Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Coolhand Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:31 am

Had fun Tuesday with this.  Hit me up tonight if we get one organized tonight.

Note that you probably should not enlist in a raid until you know you will be there.  Probably best not to enlist until you are grouping up in-game.  Otherwise, the people who are trying to play may either have to carry people who enlisted but are not on or they will not play at all if it is numerically impossible to win.  Each person enlisted ups the requirements for the team to win.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 KnightOwl Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:35 am

You can bench members who are signed up but are not online to play.
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next