Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KVA PARAMILITARY CHARACTER GEAR SET

2 posters

Go down

KVA PARAMILITARY CHARACTER GEAR SET Empty KVA PARAMILITARY CHARACTER GEAR SET

Post by S7 Sticky Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:02 pm

Happy Holidays, Hammer Fans! It has been a truly amazing 2014, and we didn’t want the year to end without giving our community a special holiday surprise – The KVA Paramilitary Character Gear Set! We’re giving everyone that plays Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare this week (from Monday, 12/22 at 9AM PDT to Friday, 12/26 at 9AM PDT) the KVA Paramilitary Helmet as an exclusive reward. Be sure to play, or you’ll miss out on your chance to get the helmet. The rest of the items in the KVA Paramilitary set, minus the exclusive helmet, have become permanent additions to the 1000+ loot items available via Supply Drops in Advanced Warfare. Be sure to check out the "Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass, and the AE4 Widowmaker" – a perfect complement to the complete KVA Paramilitary Character Gear Set! Unlock them all.
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

KVA PARAMILITARY CHARACTER GEAR SET Empty Re: KVA PARAMILITARY CHARACTER GEAR SET

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:27 am

d@mn! I get back on the 27th. The helmet looks awesome.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

KVA PARAMILITARY CHARACTER GEAR SET Empty Re: KVA PARAMILITARY CHARACTER GEAR SET

Post by S7 Coolhand Tue Dec 23, 2014 9:57 am

Got mine last night and sold it.
S7 Coolhand
S7 Coolhand

GamerTag : S7 Coolhand

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:34 am

S7 Coolhand wrote:Got mine last night and sold it.

Haha, headed to my bro's house here to login and see if I can get it., lolz.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down