Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video

5 posters

Go down

Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video Empty Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video

Post by S7 KnightOwl Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:16 pm

Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video

Posted by ClanWarsNews in Call of Duty Clan Wars on Oct 29, 2014 6:02:00 PM

The Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion App evolves the Clan and Clan Wars experience with new features specifically designed for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare. Watch the official video now to see what’s new:

The Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion App drops for select iOS, Android, Windows, and Kindle devices on November 3rd alongside the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition.

Follow Us for More Info

Follow this news feed and @BeachheadStudio on Twitter for the latest information leading up to the release of the Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Companion App.

Last edited by S7 KnightOwl on Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed link to video)
S7 KnightOwl
S7 KnightOwl
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Game Command : Cod Ghost GC, Black ops 2
GamerTag : S7 KnightOwl

Back to top Go down

Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video

Post by S7 Sticky Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:36 pm

nice as long as the app work and its not like the ghost app should help out ALOT
S7 Sticky
S7 Sticky
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : S7 Sticky

Back to top Go down

Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video Empty Re: Official Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Companion App Video

Post by S7 Uncle Charles Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:40 am

I really hope I can participate in some of these Clan War deals
S7 Uncle Charles
S7 Uncle Charles
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : Uncle Charles

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 mrmiller Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:10 am

I'm sure you will. We will have to see the schedule, but most of the time we can accommodate however many people want to show up. It definitely keeps the game alive, and if the app performs better that it did last time, it will be great.

~mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
S7 mrmiller
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

GamerTag : mrmiller

Back to top Go down

Post by Air7Cav Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:20 am

Yeah, I'm with Unc. I may try the Clan Wars this go round too.
Air7Cav
Air7Cav
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : Air7Cav

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down