Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alt Characters

3 posters

Go down

Alt Characters  Empty Alt Characters

Post by DeadSockPuppet Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:53 pm

Finally got my Warlock maxed, just working on getting raid gear, getting from 28 to 30, and leveling up my guns.  I'm thinking of making a Titan for my alt, because I just didn't feel comfortable playing the Hunter in the Alpha/Beta and I love playing a good meat shield.  Does anyone have any thoughts and what's probably going to be the biggest adjustment going from Warlock to Titan?  I've also considered a second Warlock to make it easier for leveling but I'm just not sure yet that I want to put all the time in on a second character of the same class.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

Alt Characters  Empty Re: Alt Characters

Post by Atrum Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:55 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Finally got my Warlock maxed, just working on getting raid gear, getting from 28 to 30, and leveling up my guns.  I'm thinking of making a Titan for my alt, because I just didn't feel comfortable playing the Hunter in the Alpha/Beta and I love playing a good meat shield.  Does anyone have any thoughts and what's probably going to be the biggest adjustment going from Warlock to Titan?  I've also considered a second Warlock to make it easier for leveling but I'm just not sure yet that I want to put all the time in on a second character of the same class.
I personally went same class. I know that I like playing Hunter the most, so leveling up a new hunter is a fresh/interesting thing. At the same time, once I get him to level 20 He'll instantly jump to level 29 since I can trade my raid gear. This means 2 raid runs weekly which gets me 30 faster.

If you are interested in another class, do that. Learning the abilities through gameplay will make you better at PvP too since you understand how they work better.
Atrum
Atrum
Colonel
Colonel

GamerTag : AtrumX

Back to top Go down

Post by S7 Panzer Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:38 am

S7 SockPuppet wrote:Finally got my Warlock maxed, just working on getting raid gear, getting from 28 to 30, and leveling up my guns.  I'm thinking of making a Titan for my alt, because I just didn't feel comfortable playing the Hunter in the Alpha/Beta and I love playing a good meat shield.  Does anyone have any thoughts and what's probably going to be the biggest adjustment going from Warlock to Titan?  I've also considered a second Warlock to make it easier for leveling but I'm just not sure yet that I want to put all the time in on a second character of the same class.

The biggest difference between titan and any other class is the requirement of going all in when using your super.  With a striker titan you will need to wait for the right time to kill a big group of mobs or simply take down a high priority target like a Minotaur while also putting a big risk towards yourself as you are now in the middle of the fight using this. As for the defender titan you are mostly waiting for the perfect opportunity for usage. I sometimes simply pop it off to the side and have people walk in and out to get the weapons of light boost it provides. In other cases its a great way to revive swarmed teammates or stop someone like the Templar from teleporting.
S7 Panzer
S7 Panzer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : XBOX: S7 Panzer STEAM: TinCrow

http://www.S7clan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down