Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10/14 Patch

2 posters

Go down

10/14 Patch Empty 10/14 Patch

Post by DeadSockPuppet Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:02 pm

So, I didn't see much that concerns me with tomorrow's patch, but I wasn't sure about the raid changes:

Raid - Vault of Glass
     Templar Encounter
             - Kill volume added to sniper platforms to prevent players from sitting on top of them
             - Relic is now removed and respawned if the holder leaves the playable area

1.) Does the first part mean you can't leap to the sniper platforms and Ice Breaker the Vex as they spew out of the spawns?

2.) I never carry the relic but I'm guessing if you fall off the map or jump to one of the platforms this removal and respawn happens.
DeadSockPuppet
DeadSockPuppet
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Game Command : GOW3 XO, MW3 W2
GamerTag : S7 SockPuppet / DeadSockPuppet

Back to top Go down

10/14 Patch Empty Re: 10/14 Patch

Post by OneBadHuskerFan Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:11 pm

S7 SockPuppet wrote:So, I didn't see much that concerns me with tomorrow's patch, but I wasn't sure about the raid changes:

Raid - Vault of Glass
     Templar Encounter
             - Kill volume added to sniper platforms to prevent players from sitting on top of them
             - Relic is now removed and respawned if the holder leaves the playable area

1.) Does the first part mean you can't leap to the sniper platforms and Ice Breaker the Vex as they spew out of the spawns?

2.) I never carry the relic but I'm guessing if you fall off the map or jump to one of the platforms this removal and respawn happens.

1.  I'm assuming so, yes.  I'm guessing you'll get the out of bounds countdown timer if you jump up there now.

2.  Yeah, thinking the same.  As well as the relic guy jumping back to the spawn platform where everybody can just pick him off from up top.  Basically they've just enforced that the encounter be played as it was originally meant to be.

I'm surprised they didn't address the Atheon issue with being able to knock him off the edge.
OneBadHuskerFan
OneBadHuskerFan
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

GamerTag : OneBadHuskerFan

Back to top Go down